PDA

View Full Version : Brickyard Quarry, Illinois

Lake Diver
03-01-2008, 22:41
We just put up a new page in Illinois for Brickyard Quarry and it is pretty thin on information about it, so if you all would help us out and let us know what we can add, information and pictures/videos, we would surely appreciate it! You can send info to media@lakediver.com

Here is the link to the page:

Lake Diver - Brickyard Quarry (http://www.lakediver.com/map/illinois/Brickyard%20Quarry.html)

Thanks again!

Lake Diver Team

WAHMof2
03-02-2008, 10:25
Lake diver, I just wanted to tell you that I really like the site! It's about time someone started a good site on the "inland" dive world. I love the videos!

DarinMartell
03-02-2008, 11:47
Hi Lake Diver, I also like you site, it is very well done. I checked out my local lake "Pearl Lake", under the local Dive shops the three you listed are all 1-2 hours away. There is at least one local shop (15 mins). It is named "loves park scuba" in Loves Park IL.

Lake Diver
03-05-2008, 17:38
Hi Lake Diver, I also like you site, it is very well done. I checked out my local lake "Pearl Lake", under the local Dive shops the three you listed are all 1-2 hours away. There is at least one local shop (15 mins). It is named "loves park scuba" in Loves Park IL.

Fixed, thanks!

coyote
03-05-2008, 18:51
Excellent web site. I've been driving by the place on the way to Meremt and didn't even know it! :smiley6:

Are you going to put up and entry on the web site for Canton/Strode Lake?

Lake Diver
03-07-2008, 09:33
Excellent web site. I've been driving by the place on the way to Meremt and didn't even know it! :smiley6:

Are you going to put up and entry on the web site for Canton/Strode Lake?

We put up whatever people send us! Submit the info and it'll be up on there!

Lake Diver - Bringing light to another way of diving. (http://www.lakediver.com/lakeinfo.html)

scbagrrl74
04-04-2008, 20:21
Just wanted to give a quick update on Brickyard Quarry. I just called the number on their website; trying to line out a place to dive tomorrow, and the man that owns it says that they have closed the quarry to everyone except their students!

Oh well, guess we won't be diving there tomorrow, or anytime!!

mathew5
08-18-2008, 05:56
Hi Lake Diver,thank you for giving wonderful site.I am at Mid West.By observing that i just want to go there.Here the images are excellent.Really thanks.

============================

mathew5

Illinois Drug Treatment (http://www.drugtreatments.com/illinois)

snagel
08-19-2008, 05:01
Lake Diver,

I've been on your site several times - great information. Just noticed that there isn't an entry for The Dive Stop - New Melle (just outside St. Louis). Need to get this added - it's a new quarry that is picking up.

Snagel

h2odragon1
08-19-2008, 08:52
My brother lives down that way and has dove Brickyard. He says the vis is terrible. I noticed the hours of operation are short sat. 9-12. Not that great!
I'll stick with Haigh Quarry. If I go downstate, I'll go to Mermet Springs.