PDA

View Full Version : Wtb: 30 Cf Pony Bottle

GONEHAWKN
07-30-2007, 23:44
TITLE SAYS IT ALL....looking for a 30 cf pony bottle. please e-mail me with what you have and what you are looking to get for it with shipping to 21060. thanks in advance.

Bill
GONEHAWKN@YAHOO.COM

GONEHAWKN
08-01-2007, 04:54
due to time constraints, i just went ahead and called ST and placed an order for a new one. looks like Friday the big brown truck will be stopping by my place!!!

Coaster
08-01-2007, 11:43
Drove through Maryland & Delaware last week..beautiful area...hope to dive there soon. Enjoy your 30cf...I use a 20cf and feel more relaxed with it. Would appreciate any tips/info on diving in your area. Thanks. Now you get to wait...for the truck! :smiley20:

GONEHAWKN
08-02-2007, 04:10
hmmm......most of the diving in the area is quarry diving for me. we(me and my 2 dive buddies) will be doing out first real local boat dives later this month when we dive with Capt. Ted Green who runs O.C. Diver. maybe i will put up a trip report when we are done. from what i am gathering from others that have been diving in the Ocean City area as of late, it is cold(50's at 100' +/-) yes i will be in my drysuit, low vis(15-20') so we will see. this will be a real shock to the system as i just spent 8 days diving in Maui in 2mm shorty and GREAT vis. oh well, back to reality.

Bill

ScubaToys Larry
08-11-2007, 01:13
Since this one is done... I'll close this thread. Remember, you guys now have the ability to close your threads when they are finished in this section. Just click Thread Tools and close them up so anyone else knows you either got, or sold the item in the thread.

Thanks!