PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen

Moxie
07-31-2007, 00:36
I can't be the only one who watches this show can I?? Chef Ramsey sure showed a different side to him tonight.

Do you agree with who is left? I sort of do.

Black-Gorrilla
07-31-2007, 06:17
i don't personally watch it, but the chef's at my school say "if that wasn't a show on TV, that guy would be sued till he had nothing"

ScubaToys Larry
07-31-2007, 06:26
Afraid I don't watch either. The only thing I can make for dinner is reservations...

cummings66
07-31-2007, 07:25
I don't watch either. Times to valuable to waste on a mindless show like that. Now Dr. Who is another matter:smiley20:

ParrotHead
07-31-2007, 07:47
I do watch it.

I thought Jen was the keeper, and Bonnie would be out. I'm guessing that missing the "quality control" on that one dish was what brought her down this week. ALSO: Since she was the first to take a turn at the pass-through, the others definitely learned from her mistake. I bet Rock is glad to be going up against Bonnie, though.

Since I don't agree with the Chefs management style, and that he actually coached the contestants to yell and curse isn't my cup of java. There are OTHER ways to motivate, after all. Although since he is the *ONLY* judge, the contestants have to do what pleases HIM.

Its an interesting show, none-the-less.

frankc420
07-31-2007, 08:52
I watched it at one time.. I prefer Top Chef over Hells Kitchen though... the last thing I need in my house is some washed up Chef on my tv teaching my son that it's ok to yell at someone.

My kid (17 months old), which is like a sponge, can actually watch Top Chef.

tx.lakerat
07-31-2007, 09:05
I watch it from time to time... and yes, I thought this week was a little strange

georoc01
07-31-2007, 09:06
I'd catch Iron Chef, or probably the closest facsmilie on Food Network, the next Food Network Star.

and like Cummings, Dr. Who is set to record on Tivo every week.

Moxie
07-31-2007, 09:28
Ramsay is harsh. But this is reality tv so you know that is absolutely fake. I'm pulling for Rock now. Summer time tv really isn't very good is it?

TAH 73
07-31-2007, 09:43
I think with a female chef winning last season was the only thing that saved Rock.
Although I can't see Bonnie actually being able to effectively running a restaurant. I think we will see Rock winning this. Although Bonnie would have been my choice to go.

texdiveguy
07-31-2007, 09:43
I watched the first season....was not inpressed and neither was my youngest son whom is an Exec. Chef with a Tx. Corp..

Black-Gorrilla
07-31-2007, 09:59
Ramsay is harsh. But this is reality tv so you know that is absolutely fake. I'm pulling for Rock now. Summer time tv really isn't very good is it?

the best thing on summer tv is shark week.... and thats not too good either.... just alot of old stuff.