PDA

View Full Version : Not much has changed.

divingmedic
03-03-2008, 16:05
I took several month off from being on here, mainly from boredom. I come back today and see not much has changed. Oh well.

texdiveguy
03-03-2008, 16:13
I took several month off from being on here, mainly from boredom. I come back today and see not much has changed. Oh well.

I am always up for some excitement----throw something in to the mix to stir up the pot!!

rye_a
03-03-2008, 16:56

I am always up for some excitement----throw something in to the mix to stir up the pot!!

Exactly. If you don't like it, change it yourself. I once had someone tell me they were bored. I corrected them and told them that they were boring.

emcbride81
03-03-2008, 17:07
Wow......I actually do not know what to say to this....

rfb3
03-03-2008, 17:08

What are you looking for? :smiley2:

Chad
03-03-2008, 17:09
You get what you put in. Can't expect anything more than that.

rye_a
03-03-2008, 17:13
With posts like this (http://forum.scubatoys.com/womens-issues/9534-implants-diving.html) (see post #5), how can you call this forum boring. You just need to know where to look.

mike_s
03-03-2008, 17:34

yet you were still drawn to post huh? just couldn't resit it huh? :smilie39:

CompuDude
03-03-2008, 17:53
You gotta love pail and shovel posts...

navyhmc
03-03-2008, 18:11
Don't worry folks, I'll make things interesting for him on Wednesday when we are back at work...:D His problem is he's suffering from severe dive withdrawl.

JK Divemedic!!!

FishFood
03-03-2008, 18:23
Pffft.... "Vacation Poster"

crosseyed95
03-03-2008, 18:55
Actually, you missed several important items during your two months away. During that time we all created an action plan to solve world hunger. Then we moved onto a cure for several major diseases. We did have a side project of mating a palm tree with red roses (pretty cool even though I figured it was a waste of resources and a drain on ScubaToys).

We've now moved onto some minor items. I see the females have something about breast implants and diving (I'm scared to look at that forum) and the guys have something about Chuck Norris. Me, I'm currently working on the exciting world of underwater chess (PM me if you are interested).

So, as you can see, you just missed the important items:smiley13:.

rfb3
03-03-2008, 20:26

pail and shovel?

CompuDude
03-03-2008, 21:21

pail and shovel?

Old school online term. Acting like a child who takes their "pail and shovel" and leaves the playground's sandbox in a huff.

RnSdiver
03-03-2008, 22:04
Sort of like It's My ball and I'm going home now if I can't win.

cummings66
03-03-2008, 22:44
I was wondering if he was trying to copy the other post which he has posted in afterwards, trying in essence to do the same thing and say the Joke's on you...

But, the advice is good. You get out of it what you put into it. That's why I don't normally do one liners or jokes. I prefer substance to postings and that's what I do with most of mine. I can't tell a joke anyhow.

dallasdivergirl
03-03-2008, 22:56
next time we will post the video of Joe & Larry dancing for you! Now that would be exciting :D

CompuDude
03-03-2008, 23:09
Sort of like It's My ball and I'm going home now if I can't win.

Bingo! :smiley20:

rfb3
03-04-2008, 09:27
Like Brett Favre? :)
(he retired this morning and some speculate he quit because GB would not offer RMoss ths big bucks)

Clanggedin
03-04-2008, 10:26

http://www.med.und.nodak.edu/users/jwhiting/pinch.JPG

Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin. I'm playing "My Heart Bleeds For You".

rye_a
03-04-2008, 10:51

http://www.med.und.nodak.edu/users/jwhiting/pinch.JPG

Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin. I'm playing "My Heart Bleeds For You".

I thought it was a really weak OK.

DZorn00
03-04-2008, 13:12
Like Brett Favre? :)
(he retired this morning and some speculate he quit because GB would not offer RMoss ths big bucks)

This is what you should be playing the worlds smallest Violin for! Poor, poor, Farve!!!!!

Divingmedic, I have yet to fiind anything boring on this forum. maybe you just know too much already and should be sharing your knowledge with the rest of us! That may help keep the forum from being "boring."