PDA

View Full Version : WTB Speargun

Trey9123
03-04-2008, 22:00
I'm trying to get into spearfishing and I would like to purchase a gun for use on the Southeast coast of the US. I have been looking at the JBL Sawed off Woody Magnum, but would be open to other guns. I would like something fairly compact that I can use both inshore freediving for flounder and sheepshead, as well as off shore for snapper, hogfish, and grouper up to a reasonable size (I really don't want to have to pass up a nice fish because my gun is underpowered). I'm a college student, so I can't afford to spend a fortune (nothing over $200 for sure), but I would like to invest in a high quality gun that I will enjoy to use. I will consider both new and used guns which are in good working order and have been well cared for. Please let me know if you would like to offload something that you think might fit my bill.
Thank,
Trey

Trey9123
03-04-2008, 22:02
I forgot to mention, the guns that I am most interested in are the AB Biller Mahogany 48" and the JBL Woody Sawed-Off Magnum Speargun but I will definitely consider others if you have something that you think might fit the bill.
Thanks,
Trey

scubachristo
03-08-2008, 20:07
i have a 38 special if youre interested

Trey9123
03-09-2008, 16:45
Which model is it, woody, aluminum, or what? Also what condition is it in, and how much do you want for it shipped?
Thanks, Trey