PDA

View Full Version : 10 more days..

mwhities
03-05-2008, 15:04
and myself and my family (18 of us) will be on a cruise ship to Progreso and Cozumel. Can't wait. It will be just before my first year anniversary at this job. I love my boss, I'm not supposed to take any vacation until after my first year.

:)

Michael

Foo2
03-05-2008, 15:59
Michael...I'm so fighting some jealousy right now!!!! Our family did that in July of last year and had the time of our lives!! You guys are gonna have so much fun. Enjoy!

dallasdivergirl
03-05-2008, 22:42
I hope you have a great trip!

Too bad we will miss you guys while on th ST coz trip :(

unclepooty
03-06-2008, 08:10
Just got back. Hope you have as much fun as our group did!

mwhities
03-06-2008, 08:19
Thanks all. I am sure I'll have a great time. It'll be my son's first time on a cruise, out of country, and in Mexico (and all the other fun things. :P)

TX1Chica
03-06-2008, 08:35
Are you diving in Coz?

mwhities
03-06-2008, 08:38
Are you diving in Coz?

Naaa, I decided to stay topside with my family. I dove in Cozumel and Belize on our last cruise.

Plus, I'm saving up for a live-aboard.... My wife told me I can go on one as long as one of the two trips we take each year is a cruise and I go on it with them. :)

Big Mike
03-06-2008, 13:22
My wife said the same thing, fortunately for me she dives as well. That's how we select our cruise ports. Have a great trip:smiley20: We were there last month and I'm ready to go back again.

Are you diving in Coz?

Naaa, I decided to stay topside with my family. I dove in Cozumel and Belize on our last cruise.

Plus, I'm saving up for a live-aboard.... My wife told me I can go on one as long as one of the two trips we take each year is a cruise and I go on it with them. :)

mwhities
03-06-2008, 13:26
Thanks Big Mike. I'll have a great time, even though I can't get to the bottom side. I have April and May booked up with a lot of diving so, that will make up for it a little bit. :) (April - AOW : May Deep Air/Adv Nitrox check out dives.)

WV Diver
03-06-2008, 15:16
Hey good for you. I just got back from a Coz and Grand Cayman cruise. It already feels like it was a long time ago.

Have fun and post pictures.