PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Sydney, Australia

SouthernSeas
07-31-2007, 09:29
Hi. I'm originally from the US, but live in Sydney, Australia. I've dived a number of places on the Australian East Coast (Cairns, Townsville, Sydney and Jervis Bay -- and a couple of others really not worth mentioning!) I also used to live in Egypt and dived the Red Sea pretty frequently.

I'd be happy to share my experience on any of the above.

I'm moving to Auckland, New Zealand at the end of August, so hopefully I can provide you some info on diving there soon!

Best,
SouthernSeas

Moxie
07-31-2007, 09:34
Hi SouthernSeas and welcome. I can't wait to hear about your dives! You've lived in some pretty amazing places. We have a couple of other Aussies on the boards too. Happy posting.

Foo2
07-31-2007, 17:59
Welcome SouthernSeas! I can't wait to hear about some of your experiences! Sounds pretty cool!

Krakenn
08-01-2007, 23:48
Hi Sydney!

Beautiful place, I was over there a few weeks ago for work before going up to Newcastle.

look forward to those posts.

Did you get my link in relation to the dives in Vanuatu?

Krakenn

Wolfie2012
08-02-2007, 00:06
I'm jealous! :)

Welcome aboard!

Centerius
08-02-2007, 08:09
Welcome to the board! I'd love to hear about diving over there -- I'm making a list of places I want to dive some day.

Anne Eastwell
10-01-2007, 20:00
Hi, you'll be in NZ by now. My brother Peter is a DM based in Puhoi (just north of Auck). I can put you in touch if you want.