PDA

View Full Version : forums missing from ignore list

Damselfish
03-07-2008, 16:16
All the forums are not listed for selection under "Forums To Exclude From View." The one I was looking for was "Scuba Diving Tube Videos" but there are others missing like most of the dive clubs and a few others. (I guess this list gets added to manually rather then being automatically generated?)

Capt Hook
03-07-2008, 19:01
Have to agree, I would love to "ignore" the "Scuba Diving Tube Videos".
Too many post I will never look at!

ScubaToys Larry
03-07-2008, 20:24
Working on it... can't remember where I can add the forums that can be excluded... when I find it, I'll update it with all of them.

TommyB
03-07-2008, 20:56
Working on it... can't remember where I can add the forums that can be excluded... when I find it, I'll update it with all of them.
Fixed -- (the scuba video one) you can do the rest :smiley2:

Forums
Forum Manager
Click on Forum - edit
scroll to bottom
can be excluded

ScubaToys Larry
03-07-2008, 21:39
Fixed -- (the scuba video one) you can do the rest :smiley2:

Forums
Forum Manager
Click on Forum - edit
scroll to bottom
can be excluded

Oh yea... there it is... Ok... just fixed the scuba clubs as well... think I got all of them now.

diversteve
03-20-2008, 00:13
Please add the RSS forum to the list when it's convenient. All the posts show up in a new post search. Having to scroll through pages of them is a pita since I already have the new items page bookmarked on your website.

thx,

matt151617
06-16-2008, 21:49
There's problems in "Dive Spots": I can't ignore Africa, Indian Ocean, Great Lakes, Mid-Atlantic Darkwater, or Mile High.