PDA

View Full Version : Spring Gear Wish List...

BoomerNJ
03-09-2008, 16:32
OK, I know it's not spring yet, but I am putting together my gear wish list & wanted to see what everyone else is thinking about for new gear this season...

I am looking at a pair of HP119 steel tanks, a new Zeagle reg. (so I can use my current one as my pony reg.), and I need a light, probably the Princeton Tec Shockwave LED. This will basically complete my gear. I am still a newbie, so I have been assembling my basic gear since last fall...

I got my season pass for Dutch Springs & plan to do a lot of diving this year, both there & off shore, so owning my own tanks makes sense. My fire dept has a compressor that I can use to fill them for free, they use it for the scuba team that I eventually want to join, big bonus... I am going with the steel HP119, planning ahead, I wanted to go with the larger size for the eventual wreck diving off the Jersey Shore & for the bottom time at shallower depths. Eventually I may want to go to doubles, if I get really into wreck diving, so I decided to buy a pair...

So what are you planning for new gear this spring?