PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

Cheddarchick
07-31-2007, 14:15
In all of the forums I am seeing this <DIV></DIV> on all the posts. Is it a setting issue???

ScubaToys Larry
07-31-2007, 14:19
In all of the forums I am seeing this <DIV></DIV> on all the posts. Is it a setting issue???

No.. here's the deal... You are kinda new here. We were running this on another software, and had about 10,000 posts. We migrated them onto this board, but the WYSIWYG editor on the other board and this one didn't communicate too good... So if someone used the editor on the last board, their posts might be chocked full of those little devils. Kind of a pain to get rid of all of them with a script, and there are now "good" <div>'s in the database...

So you will see those only on posts that were dated about 4 or 5 days ago and before. I figure in time, with the new posts - they'll slowly go away. When I run across one, I can edit it and delete it.. and I do when I run into one - but overall - we decided best to try to ignore them! The new stuff will not have that problem.

Sorry!

edit: PS: Great Crab shot! http://forum.scubatoys.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=160&catid=member&imageuser=100

Cheddarchick
07-31-2007, 14:21
Thanks Larry, thought it was a super secret code....