PDA

View Full Version : Dive Show

Roboray
03-13-2008, 21:49
I have been away from diving for a bit but Im Back..... Question? Back in the days there was a Scuba show in Dallas Texas at Dallas Market Center every May, I tried to look it up but found nothing, Anyone know if the Show is still going on or has it moved on to somewhere else?

PlatypusMan
03-14-2008, 07:25
I have been away from diving for a bit but Im Back..... Question? Back in the days there was a Scuba show in Dallas Texas at Dallas Market Center every May, I tried to look it up but found nothing, Anyone know if the Show is still going on or has it moved on to somewhere else?

AFAIK, that show is no longer around. Used to be that some dive shop(s) would book into the Boat Show as a related business entity--don't know if that still is done--ditto any sporting goods shows these days.

SeaSpace in Houston is no more, as well; that morphed earlier this year into the Texas Dive Show sponsored by Dive Chronicles magazine (this year was the first, and I'm waiting to see about next year as I volunteer at the SingleDivers.com booth when I attend these things).

PPM