PDA

View Full Version : Joe/Larry a little help please....

BhamFAL
03-17-2008, 13:11
In Nov/Dec of '06 y'all were dumping the old style proton ice regulators and I ordered up two as christmas gifts for me and my wife. I was promptly (and politely I might add) contacted and informed I had missed the boat, they were sold out. Instead you gave me a smoking hot deal on two L/E metal regs. S/N LE10381 has apparently suffered from some internal difficulty and Mares has declared it scrap. They have warrantied it with a V42. Tell me somewhere hiding behind the piles of stuff you had to pack when you moved last time that there is still one long lost L/E left and ready for sale..........maybe even at the smoking hot price you gave me last time.

ScubaToys Larry
03-17-2008, 13:31
In Nov/Dec of '06 y'all were dumping the old style proton ice regulators and I ordered up two as christmas gifts for me and my wife. I was promptly (and politely I might add) contacted and informed I had missed the boat, they were sold out. Instead you gave me a smoking hot deal on two L/E metal regs. S/N LE10381 has apparently suffered from some internal difficulty and Mares has declared it scrap. They have warrantied it with a V42. Tell me somewhere hiding behind the piles of stuff you had to pack when you moved last time that there is still one long lost L/E left and ready for sale..........maybe even at the smoking hot price you gave me last time.

Shoot Joe a PM : http://forum.scubatoys.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=19

or email him at info@scubatoys.com

For this kind of stuff... we don't go read every post out here... but I got lucky and found it. Always feel free to contact us directly with questions about purchasing, pricing, availability, etc... instead of a post we might miss!