PDA

View Full Version : While we are talking about Politics

MicahEW
03-19-2008, 18:15
Here is an interesting link by a guy who is pretty reputable. Its a bit lengthy but just give it a try.

Scuba Gear and Scuba Diving Equipment - Discount dive gear (Cheap online!) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173)

Garrobo
03-19-2008, 18:40
OK, and Elvis is living on an island in the South Seas, Barbara Striesand came her on a UFO (Might be true.), George Bush planned 9/11, little green men are stored frozen out at Area 51, Adolph Hitler is actually living in the Vatican, Bigfoot is Dick Cheney's pet run wild, Martians are living out at Loch Ness in submarines, and I can talk to my dead brother any night by using a weegie board. It all makes sense now.

MicahEW
03-19-2008, 18:54
OK, and Elvis is living on an island in the South Seas, Barbara Striesand came her on a UFO (Might be true.), George Bush planned 9/11, little green men are stored frozen out at Area 51, Adolph Hitler is actually living in the Vatican, Bigfoot is Dick Cheney's pet run wild, Martians are living out at Loch Ness in submarines, and I can talk to my dead brother any night by using a weegie board. It all makes sense now.

LMAO I never said it was true but it is food for thought.

SHAGGY
03-24-2008, 06:27
:smiley35: :ignore:

shaggy

hoobascooba
03-24-2008, 08:41
George Bush planned 9/11, Bigfoot is Dick Cheney's pet run wild

i'd actually believe these two, so careful what you say or how you say it...

i have 5 years research under my belt when it comes to how and why buildings fall. It's my job to do so. I am a Structural Designer. Don't get me started on 9/11. I'd like to keep the little friends I've got. My grandmother is mad at me right now because she thought she knew what she was talking about, she argued with me til she was blue in the face and went home crying. She never would have believed me had I not shown her the videos all over again. Funny how time erases memories....

did you know there are now over a million votes to start impeachment of Cheney and Bush? one of those votes is MINE.