PDA

View Full Version : Any videos of the Pinnacle Evo 2 in action?

BORG
03-19-2008, 19:26
I was interested in see anyone that owns and uses a Pinnacle Evo 2 drysuit in action both above and below the surface. I am thinking of purchasing one later this Fall from ST. :smiley32:

THANKS!

Divingguy
03-19-2008, 20:31
Come on down and bring your camera! You can follow me around!

BORG
03-19-2008, 22:10
Come on down and bring your camera! You can follow me around!

I appreciate the invite to one of my favorite states, but with the price of everything going up so much, I might as well use the $$$ to buy the suit now instead of later this year.
How do you like the suit? Does it keep you warm and dry like it should?
Did you go stock size or with a custom made suit?
Any feedback good and bad would be helpful.
Based on Pinnacle's chart I should fit into an XLS with no problem.

THANKS!

SHAGGY
03-20-2008, 06:01
I was interested in see anyone that owns and uses a Pinnacle Evo 2 drysuit in action both above and below the surface. I am thinking of purchasing one later this Fall from ST. :smiley32:

THANKS!

Well,.... just so happens that myself and my partner will be diving in our drysuits today to set a new dive training platform on our lake that we built. If visibility is Ok, "5ft", I will shoot a lil video, but with all of the rain that we have had recently I dont expect much in the way of visibility. Overall,...I'm really pleased with my Pinnacle Evo2. Its tuff as nails and with a set of military thermals and the Evo2 undergarmet i'm pretty warm at around the high 40's to mid 50's temps.

shaggy

BORG
03-20-2008, 06:39

THANKS!

Well,.... just so happens that myself and my partner will be diving in our drysuits today to set a new dive training platform on our lake that we built. If visibility is Ok, "5ft", I will shoot a lil video, but with all of the rain that we have had recently I dont expect much in the way of visibility. Overall,...I'm really pleased with my Pinnacle Evo2. Its tuff as nails and with a set of military thermals and the Evo2 undergarmet i'm pretty warm at around the high 40's to mid 50's temps.

shaggy
Thank you very much. It would great if you could show it above the surface as well. The Georgia Dive Show will be in May and Pinnacle will have a booth there. Maybe they will have a Evo 2 on display.

SHAGGY
03-20-2008, 07:02
Borg,

Well,... above water wont be a problem at all. I was gonna shoot a lil bit of video of the new underwater dive platform that we are sinking today anyway.

shaggy

coyote
03-20-2008, 07:22

THANKS!

shaggy

I'll second the tough as nails bit. It's a very well made suit.

SHAGGY
03-21-2008, 06:46

THANKS!

OK,.. well I didnt get any underwater pics of our Evo2's yesterday, because the visibility was just about zero with all of the rain that we have had lately, but there was several photos of us floating our platform and then sinking it. So,... I'll make up a lil slide show and post it this evening.

shaggy

BORG
03-21-2008, 10:26

THANKS!

OK,.. well I didnt get any underwater pics of our Evo2's yesterday, because the visibility was just about zero with all of the rain that we have had lately, but there was several photos of us floating our platform and then sinking it. So,... I'll make up a lil slide show and post it this evening.

THANKS!!!
shaggy