PDA

View Full Version : Lumbar Pad and Zena

Zenagirl
03-28-2008, 13:15
I've been losing weight and was faced with a budding fit problem with my Zena. I wasn't very excited about spending a couple of hundred dollars on a new vest section, so decided to ask Joe about putting one of the Ranger lumbar pads in it. He said it would take a little rigging but encouraged me to give it a try.

I got my lumbar pad today and a couple of zipties later, I have a lumbar pad in my Zena. Not only did it solve my fit problem, but I think the BC is more luxurious and comfortable. It fills in my lower back space and the entire BC fits better now.

IMO Zeagle needs to either design a lumbar pad that fits into the Zena without "rigging", or should consider making it a permanent feature of the regular Zena.

For those who are considering a lumbar pad for their Ranger or other Zeagle BC, I'd really recommend it. It's neutrally buoyant and really feels good on the body.

deepdiver47
03-30-2008, 16:26
I second that, I added my lumbar support to my Ranger for the same reasons and it worked for me as well. It is like having a lazy boy on your back. Well worth the expense, IMHO that is!

ScottZeagle
03-31-2008, 09:07
IMO Zeagle needs to either design a lumbar pad that fits into the Zena without "rigging", or should consider making it a permanent feature of the regular Zena.

Well, since the idea came from YOU, I will look into it....

:D

Zenagirl
04-01-2008, 07:28
Gee, thanks Scott!! So how come you aren't coming to the NW Dive and Travel Expo?? Didn't see that Zeagle has a booth and I was hoping to see you (again).

ScottZeagle
04-01-2008, 08:04
I think we are going to attend after all...but I won't be there.

I will, however, be out there the last weekend in July...same parking lot, same booth location!! Come and see me!

Zenagirl
04-01-2008, 13:40
Well, how bittersweet is that??? Geez, Zeagle will be there, but not Scott? Hmm, not sure how I feel about that bit of news. ;)

Will definitely have to try to make it up to the sale in July then. :D