View Full Version : looking for solid balck rubber( composition) cave fins

03-29-2008, 22:30
I found these short cave fins on ebay and they were too small. I could nto read the name. they were short, made of rubber or composite. Old fashioned really. If anyone knows the make/name or has a pair for a size 9-10W foot message me.

03-29-2008, 22:36
They might have ebben turtle fins: XS Scuba Turtle Fin , DIR and Technical, XS Scuba, XS Scuba Turtle Fin (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=TurtleFins)

There are some others but I can't remember the names.

03-30-2008, 03:40
You did not give much to go on but they sound like Scubapro jet fins or one of their clones. Many copies of the jets were made by many competitors such as US Divers Rocket fins, Dacor made a copy, Turtles, OMS and even Waterlung. The main difference in most of them is the foot pocket sizing. Turtles are the biggest. OMS are much lighter. Rockets do not hold up as long as the jets. Waterlung is no longer in business.

03-30-2008, 10:59
I WOULD SAY jet fins,or a copy,I have some I have been using for almost 30 years. pretty much indestructible.