PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle Rezort Service Manual

matt_w
03-31-2008, 11:43
Is anyone aware of a source for the Service Manual and Parts Kits for the Zeagle Rezort regulators? They have always been easy to find for my SP regs, but it seems Zeagle has a pretty tight lock on the information and the parts. I am not sure why they include "Easier to Service" in their marketing literature when it apparently restricted to their dealer network.

Thanks,

Matt

fireflock
03-31-2008, 12:04
Zeagle, as I understand it, does not restrict dealers from selling parts to whoever they want to sell them to. You experience with SP is interesting. I think most people have a lot of trouble getting SP parts.

Call ScubaToys...they will sell you Zeagle parts with no problems. Ask nicely and they will probably email you a pdf of the service manual.

ZeagleExpress.com is another place that will sell parts.

Rich

matt_w
03-31-2008, 14:51
Zeagle, as I understand it, does not restrict dealers from selling parts to whoever they want to sell them to. You experience with SP is interesting. I think most people have a lot of trouble getting SP parts.

Call ScubaToys...they will sell you Zeagle parts with no problems. Ask nicely and they will probably email you a pdf of the service manual.

ZeagleExpress.com is another place that will sell parts.

Rich

Thanks Rich. I had been buying the SP parts from the same store for years. I moved recently and switched regulators :) I suppose it is just finding the right source. Thanks for the tip.