PDA

View Full Version : Fool's Gold Synopsis

Largo
04-01-2008, 17:30
I just saw the movie, Fool's Gold. It was about Kate Hudson going scuba diving in Key West. The good guys used Mares regs and BCDs. The bad guys used Mares regs, and DiveRite Transpacs.

It's actually a pretty good date movie.

This movie gave me an idea for another film. OK, Jacqueline Bisset plays a treasure hunter in the Caribbean, and Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba play
her assistants. I would pay money to see that.

frogman159
04-01-2008, 19:40
I'll have to check it out thanks

Osprey
04-01-2008, 20:16
The good guys used Mares regs and BCDs. The bad guys used Mares regs, and DiveRite Transpacs.

I'm convinced! :smiley36:

Seriously though it looked cute!

fisheater
04-01-2008, 20:26
This movie gave me an idea for another film. OK, Jacqueline Bisset plays a treasure hunter in the Caribbean, and Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba play

And the climax is their 100th dive! Right? :smiley32:

BuzzGA
04-01-2008, 22:46

And the climax is their 100th dive! Right? :smiley32:

They could save money on the production and not record any sound...because I wouldn't hear a word they said :smiley2:

DollFin
04-01-2008, 22:54
I still say I thought it was a really fun movie even though a lot of people really ripped it. So, it was over the top, but that's what makes it FUN to go to the movies!! Heck, read any Dirk Pitt novel and tell me that aint over the top, but we love them!!

Osprey
04-02-2008, 07:24
Well clearly we need more normal, "could easily happen any day of the week" movies...

like star wars!

Errr wait..

Pshh over the top, so what? :) As long as it was fun who cares!

NoTime58
04-02-2008, 07:39
It's called "ENTERTAINMENT", not reality TV (LOL). Is'nt that why we watch TV and movies, for the entertainment, or to try and identify with our own lives ? I kinda liked not having a TV to watch while working in Iraq. I'd catch the news on the TV sets they had set up in the dining facilities. My wife would probably go "nuts" without Law and Order or CSI Las Vegas.

mitsuguy
04-02-2008, 07:41
I still say I thought it was a really fun movie even though a lot of people really ripped it. So, it was over the top, but that's what makes it FUN to go to the movies!! Heck, read any Dirk Pitt novel and tell me that aint over the top, but we love them!!

I agree... I thought it was a great movie... not too serious, not too out there... good diving shots... the diving stuff was pretty realistic...

CamaroChick
04-02-2008, 08:20
I loved this movie!! Kate Hudson & Matthew McConaughey are so great together - check out How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days if you liked Fools Gold. Did anyone see Kate on Letterman a few months ago? She was talking about getting her OW cert to film the movie, and had an encounter with an extremely rare manatee in Austrailia. I'm sure its on youtube if you want to check it out...

scubasamurai
04-02-2008, 12:01
personaly i thought kate would had her shirt off as much as matthew does in thismovie. the scenes were good