PDA

View Full Version : Web Site Suggestion

scubasavvy
04-03-2008, 19:27
I'd love to see a rating system enabled for all the products. Perhaps something where we can write up reviews and so forth. I think it would help us out as consumers and possibly Joe and Larry if they know something is "sub par"...not that anything I've ever purchased from Scuba Toys has ever been sub par. Just a thought...what do you guys think?

:smilie40:

mocepts
04-03-2008, 19:31
I like it. I usually read the reviews at those "other'' sites, and buy from ST!

scubasavvy
04-03-2008, 20:05
I like it. I usually read the reviews at those "other'' sites, and buy from ST!

That's exactly what I do. I look at Leisure Pro first because their rating system is outstanding, and then I buy here...

ScubaToys Larry
04-03-2008, 20:21
I've got guys finishing up our new cart... and it should go live in the next week (I hope!). That feature might be in there - or could be added.

Half the idea of the RSS feed that comes into this forum is that people can simply discuss the products here.

scubasavvy
04-03-2008, 21:18
Half the idea of the RSS feed that comes into this forum is that people can simply discuss the products here.

I read a lot of the RSS feeds that come into this forum, but when I'm shopping, I don't necessarily search through the forum to find the best clip, lanyard or what have you. I definitely search for larger items on the forums like BCs, regs, etc. I think the ratings would just serve a quick visual, which would definitely help those who aren't forum members and those who are buying for someone and have no clue about scuba. Just my 2 cents, though...