PDA

View Full Version : The Underwear Department

DollFin
04-07-2008, 15:32
(OK I KNOW you guys are reading this so pay attention! LOL)

Do you gals find it annoying when you're shopping for underwear and some guy is wandering around the department on his own? I can see if it
s a nice lingerie store and he's there to pick out something for his SO, but when it's just a regular store and I'm looking for everyday undies and there's some guy just "hanging out", it bugs me! OK, so maybe his SO is in the dressing room trying stuff on, but can't he go over to hardware or somewhere else and let the rest of us gals browse in peace?

DevilDiver
04-07-2008, 17:03
Maybe he prefers lady's underware...relax.

If he is following you around or tries to touch you, ect.... shoot him in the knee.

Osprey
04-07-2008, 17:31
I just figure he's an embarrassed soul who wants to buy something nice for his lady but doesn't want to look like a pig for buying her some butt floss from Vicky's!! So what does he do? Wanders around wondering what counts as sexy but not smutty. The poor dear! Instead, he watches what other women look at, hoping for an insider help

Or he could be a perv looking to see what undies you buy for no good reason

But I try to go with the first so I feel better LOL!!

Beaucoupfishies
04-07-2008, 19:02
Was he dressed like a lumberjack?

CompuDude
04-07-2008, 19:19

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

mm_dm
04-07-2008, 19:38
:smilie39:

Touche'
:smilie39::smilie39:

mentalmarine
04-07-2008, 19:47

lol!!!!!
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39: :smilie39:

Penguino
04-07-2008, 22:11
Having been one of the men of which you speak, believe me, its not much more comfortable on this side.

mike_s
04-07-2008, 23:08

Do you gals find it annoying when you're shopping for underwear and some guy is wandering around the department on his own? I can see if it
s a nice lingerie store and he's there to pick out something for his SO, but when it's just a regular store and I'm looking for everyday undies and there's some guy just "hanging out", it bugs me! OK, so maybe his SO is in the dressing room trying stuff on, but can't he go over to hardware or somewhere else and let the rest of us gals browse in peace?

maybe he's some poor sap husband who's bored and having to wait on his wife who is putting WAAAAYYYY too much thought in browsing for a pair of everyday undies? :smilie39:

IF they put in a popcorn machine and a TV for us to watch football on, you'd never see us. :smiley20:

you have to realize, ours are real simple. they are $9.99 and come 3 to a pack.

CompuDude
04-07-2008, 23:14

maybe he's some poor sap husband who's bored and having to wait on his wife who is putting WAAAAYYYY too much thought in browsing for a pair of everyday undies? :smilie39:

IF they put in a popcorn machine and a TV for us to watch football on, you'd never see us. :smiley20:

you have to realize, ours are real simple. they are $9.99 and come 3 to a pack.

I'm with Mike.

I'd rather be next door at the Apple Store, or at Brookstone, or at... geez, even Pottery Barn! But if my wife won't let me... *shrug*

There are MUCH better ways to get cheap thrills than wandering through VS.

Not that it's impossible for that random individual to actually be "creepy guy". But the odds aren't good, IMO. Far better odds it's one of the explanations you've read here.

mudshark
04-08-2008, 02:33

Fantastic!!!:luxhello::luxhello::luxhello: Can't wait to tell friends about this one!!

mm_dm
04-08-2008, 07:52
So far the consensus is that, if you see a man wandering alone in the women's underwear section, he's more an object of pity than scorn. His head hangs in shame and his only hope is that no one he knows will see him there. If you want to find the hound dogs, they're over in the magazine section checking out the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. :smiley2:

divingmedic
04-08-2008, 08:20
Just be like my wife. She goes to some big box store, buys a huge pack of "granny panties" that goes from under her breasts to past her knees.:smiley11::smiley11::smiley11:

mm_dm
04-08-2008, 08:39
(Continued from #12 above)

Yes, there stands a beaten man...in his heart of hearts he once thought himself a Klingon Warrior...but now... he is simply the bearer of your purse. :smiley19:

mike_s
04-08-2008, 09:06
Anyone remember that Budweiser TV commercial where the guy is standing near the dressing room waiting on his wife. he looks bored and is trying to fit in?

then in the middle of one of those circular clothes racks, it starts shaking and you hear noise from it. The guy looks in and 3 or 4 other guys are watching the game on a small TV, have coolers, a grill going, etc...

Now that's the way to run a womans clothing department.

I'm with Mike.

I'd rather be next door at the Apple Store, or at Brookstone, or at... geez, even Pottery Barn! But if my wife won't let me... *shrug*

You had me worried there for a second until you said Pottery Barn ! :smilie39:

Just be like my wife. She goes to some big box store, buys a huge pack of "granny panties" that goes from under her breasts to past her knees.:smiley11::smiley11::smiley11:

emcbride81
04-08-2008, 11:33
I have worked retail security on a part time/full time level for the last 7 years...it is the most akward thing watching for a shoplifter in the lingerie dept. You are trying to get a good view of someone, but at the same time trying not to come off as a perv who is watching women pick out panties. I have gotten more than a few looks from other women...

DollFin
04-08-2008, 12:11
Awwwww poor guys! I really wanted to see how many of you would respond! I actually do understand that it's gotta be awkward for you.
(although I HAVE seen guys in the underwear department who clearly weren't just waiting on their SO's or picking something out for them).

mike_s
04-08-2008, 13:26
Woman and man are in lingerie department

woman: Honey, how do you like this one for our anniversary night?
man: (looks at garment tag) $69 dollars? you're only going to wear it for 10 minutes!?!?!?!

woman: how does this one look
man: (throws gargment on floor) hmm... looks like all the other ones!

A man goes to Victoria Secret to buy his wife the most sheer lingerie he can find. The woman behind the counter goes and gets an outfit.
"This is $200," she says.
"I want one that's more sheer," says he.
"This one is $350."
"I want it even more sheer than that."
"This one is the most sheer that we have. It's $500."
"I'll take it!"
The man goes home to his wife and shows it to her saying, "Go put this on and come down to model it for me." His wife goes upstairs, opens the box and thinks, "This thing is so see-through that the old coot won't even notice if I'm wearing it or not. I can take this back for a refund and he won't know the difference."
So his wife comes out wearing nothing at all and strikes a pose at the top of the stairs. "So, how do you like it?" she asks. Her husband then complains, " Well Damn, you'd think for $500 they'd iron the damn thing!"

Chad
04-08-2008, 13:43
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Penguino
04-08-2008, 14:13

man: (looks at garment tag) $69 dollars? you're only going to wear it for 10 minutes!?!?!?!

A man goes to Victoria Secret to buy his wife the most sheer lingerie he can find. The woman behind the counter goes and gets an outfit.
"This one is $350."
"I'll take it!"
The man goes home to his wife and shows it to her saying, "Go put this on and come down to model it for me." His wife goes upstairs, opens the box and thinks, "This thing is so see-through that the old coot won't even notice if I'm wearing it or not. I can take this back for a refund and he won't know the difference."
So his wife comes out wearing nothing at all and strikes a pose at the top of the stairs. "So, how do you like it?" she asks. Her husband then complains, " Well Damn, you'd think for $500 they'd iron the damn thing!"

nice:smiley36:

Osprey
04-08-2008, 16:20
"This one is $350."
"I'll take it!"

ONE HIT KNOCK OUT!!! :smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Beaucoupfishies
04-08-2008, 18:44

"This one is $350."
"I'll take it!"

ok, that beat my joke x1000! :smiley36:

GoldHillDave
04-13-2008, 01:23
I find it's OK to do at Christmastime, especially in a more upscale store.

mike_s
04-14-2008, 12:15
go by any lingerie store the day before Valentines day and you'll see many "lost souls" wondering the store trying to figure out what to do. :rofl:

Sounder
04-14-2008, 14:01
For the record... there is nothing wrong with a dude buying butt-floss from Vicky's for his girl. Don't hate him just because he's lucky enough to have a girl who regularly wears the "fun stuff."

Now, if he's rolling through Walmart looking for a teddy, point him in the direction of Vicky's and tell him it's worth the extra cash... the name on the tag means everything when it's a gift. The gals at Vicky's can also be a LOT of help when choosing things out... just ask them. I mean, they sell sexy underwear - it's what they do!

mike_s
04-14-2008, 14:07
the name on the tag means everything when it's a gift.

sad about that part huh?

I don't mean go lesser in quality, but it's amazing how we are tied up on "name brands".

Sounder
04-14-2008, 16:13
the name on the tag means everything when it's a gift.

sad about that part huh?

I don't mean go lesser in quality, but it's amazing how we are tied up on "name brands".

When it comes to this category, my wife can have all the brand names she wants!! I could, quite possibly, be the LUCKIEST guy in the entire world.

coyote
04-15-2008, 16:26

WOW that was good...
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

DollFin
04-15-2008, 17:59

WOW that was good...
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

YouTube - Lumber jack song (http://youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg)

Splitlip
04-15-2008, 21:34

I thought this was a thread about drysuits!

(By Vicky's, do you mean Victoria Secretions?)

mike_s
04-16-2008, 08:15

I thought this was a thread about drysuits!

Well, you can buy "weasel wear" drysuit underwear, and you can buy "Wicked Weasel" womens underwear... go figure. :smilie39:

emcbride81
04-16-2008, 16:42
I thought about you guys yesterday...caught two 16 year old girls stealing panties and some other provocative lingerie...

CompuDude
04-16-2008, 17:01
I thought about you guys yesterday...caught two 16 year old girls stealing panties and some other provocative lingerie...

Prove it.

:smiley2:

mike_s
04-16-2008, 17:50

were you wearing a lumberjack outfit when you caught them?

Diver Kat
04-16-2008, 23:36

You guys are killing me! I'll never get that darn song out of my head now!!!:smilie39:

mm_dm
04-17-2008, 07:59

You guys are killing me! I'll never get that darn song out of my head now!!!:smilie39:

You mean this one?

YouTube - Lumber jack song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zey8567bcg)

dallasdivergirl
04-17-2008, 08:26

"This one is $350."
"I'll take it!"

That is so very wrong!!! :smiley5: but so funny

mike_s
04-17-2008, 10:10
If you thought that one was wrong... then this one is really wrong.....

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

Sounder
04-17-2008, 11:12

really pissed.

Priceless

Grizbear98
04-17-2008, 13:53
oooo, ouch

TRACI
04-17-2008, 14:42
I find it annoying when guys are with their girlfriends or wives shopping anyway, there is no need for them to be there just hanging outside the dressing room.

dallasdivergirl
04-17-2008, 15:25
I find it annoying when guys are with their girlfriends or wives shopping anyway, there is no need for them to be there just hanging outside the dressing room.

I ran into one of the sales guys from work one day hanging out side of the dressing rooms for the swimsuits at Dillards. I got right behind him and asked "Luke, why are you lurking here?" He jumped about a foot in the air. We made jokes about about it for months. His wife didn't want anyone but him to see her in her swimsuit. What was she going to do when she went out in public wearing it?

TRACI
04-17-2008, 16:05
If my husband and I do happen to end up going shopping at the same time, I just ask him to drop me off at the store and he can go somewhere else. I just call him when I get ready to leave. I know he doesn't want to be there with me, anymore than I want him there :)

mike_s
04-17-2008, 16:15

Well you know that woman can't shop for anything in just a few minutes....

the men get dragged along and are given the "wait right here, I won't be but a minute".

So they are hanging around out there typically because they've been left there....

TRACI
04-17-2008, 16:22
That is true, minutes generally turn into hours!

DollFin
04-17-2008, 18:15

the men get dragged along and are given the "wait right here, I won't be but a minute".

So they are hanging around out there typically because they've been left there....

Not ALL of us are so... I personally am a "hard target shopper". I get in, get what I need and get out of there. I've got beter things to do with my life than waste time wandering around a department store or mall.

CompuDude
04-17-2008, 18:56

I really wish you would tell this to my wife. She insists I wait right outside so she can show me stuff. They generally don't let couples go into changing rooms together.

I'd much rather be on the other end of the mall. Anywhere but there, really.

I appreciate good lingerie but feel no need to shop for it endlessly. Surprise me with it once we're home, and I'm happy. Put on a show in the store, and honestly, I'm miserable. I have better things to do.

Splitlip
04-17-2008, 19:13

Not ALL of us are so... I personally am a "hard target shopper". I get in, get what I need and get out of there. I've got beter things to do with my life than waste time wandering around a department store or mall.

I LIKE this woman!

DollFin
04-17-2008, 20:41
I LIKE this woman!

...and I dive too! :)

Splitlip
04-17-2008, 20:45
And you live in one of the great American cities.
I have not been there since long before the storm. Love the Jazz festival.

mike_s
04-17-2008, 20:45
I really wish you would tell this to my wife.

Heh... I almost posted that same exact statement..... but here lately in the past year or two I haven't had to do that (wait) that many times....

LaCroix42
04-17-2008, 20:48

Where else am I going to be able to sit down with my book or copy of 2600 or hakin9 and read it while the wife tries on endless varieties of bras and underwear?

Hell, I've gotten to the point where I'll grab the sales weasal because I don't care about being in there (she's a bit timid at times, I'm a bit brash at times. ;)

I shocked one by explaining what was wrong with a bra and asking if there were any that would work better for her and had her do the measurements on the wife.

I have found, though, that I seem to be the minority in that.

Splitlip
04-17-2008, 20:49
Dollfin nailed it.

"Hard target". When men "shop", they know what they are buying. Women "for the most part", shop to shop.

mike_s
04-17-2008, 22:37
Women "for the most part", shop to shop.

my wife calls it "retail theraphy".

Sounder
04-18-2008, 17:45
I may be the luckiest guy alive... my wife is a "get in, get out, and get on with it" type of shopper and she enjoys buying and wearing fun lingerie! Better than that, I don't have to worry about her spending too much!!

...and she dives with me and she thinks I need an X-scooter!!

CompuDude
04-18-2008, 20:02
I may be the luckiest guy alive... my wife is a "get in, get out, and get on with it" type of shopper and she enjoys buying and wearing fun lingerie! Better than that, I don't have to worry about her spending too much!!

Good thing she's married! :smiley2:

mike_s
04-18-2008, 20:22
Well. Here's a "trip report".

was at the local department store today, in the back near electronics and had to go up to the front of the store. Fate would have it that I had to walk by the womens underewear section. Now this wasn't planned by any means. I didn't even think about it (or this thread) until I notice the people in there, and then I thought about this thread. Note that the retailer put it right on the main isle. Not in a hidden back corner, but right in the middle of the floor...

I walked down one side of it, turned right at the next main isle, and went down past it. I got no bad stares, no "omg there's a man here" or other. no response at all. (Of course I was just walking by and not standing there.)

women were just standing there looking, holding up an "item" to view or hold against them to see if it was for them, or just looking. they were all pretty much "focused" on their task.

my return trip back to electronics was much the same. nothing worth noting.

so.... basically, the women there didn't care about anyone walking by...

oh well... it was pretty boring...

so a whole lot of fuss about nothing.

oh.... didn't see any "stranded husbands" hanging around either. (but remember this store has an electronics section also... :rofl")

DollFin
04-18-2008, 20:31

She and I must have been separated at birth. LOL

emcbride81
04-18-2008, 23:26

Of course...I dress like that everyday! :)

Sounder
04-21-2008, 15:36

She and I must have been separated at birth. LOL

Careful - you'll have boys lining up asking if you're married too!

Sounder
04-21-2008, 15:37

Good thing she's married! :smiley2:

No kidding!

DollFin
04-21-2008, 17:06
Careful - you'll have boys lining up asking if you're married too!

Hey, I'm single. This would be a bad thing HOW? :)

Eurodiver
04-22-2008, 13:48

OMG not granny's?
Please say it isn't so.....
There is not one single pair in my drawer. It is thong or none at all.
Men don't want to see panties that remind him or his mother or grandmother. They want to see sexy. Any one can be sexy they just need the confidence. I highly recommend going to the book store and picking up a copy of "The real sex kitten's handbook" by Val Sampson it teaches you how to have self esteem and self image.

Ok back to the GP issue
:dunno:Granny panties are so ugly. That is just sad. Buy her a VS gift certificate or something. VS thongs are great. I have about 45 and I think I ordered 10 more the other day.

As for the guy wandering around the department he was probably embarrassed. Now if it was my husband he will pick out the ones he would like to see on me and go here get these. Or if he is feeling goofy he will take like 7 or 8 pair all at once and them toss em on the floor and say "Yeah I like those they look good"
If I put on a pair of "granny's" he would seriously take me in for a mental eval.
:smilie39::smilie39:

Besides we don't go SHOPPING it is RETAIL THERAPY!

DollFin
04-22-2008, 20:02

OMG not granny's?
Please say it isn't so.....
There is not one single pair in my drawer. It is thong or none at all.
Men don't want to see panties that remind him or his mother or grandmother. They want to see sexy. Any one can be sexy they just need the confidence. I highly recommend going to the book store and picking up a copy of "The real sex kitten's handbook" by Val Sampson it teaches you how to have self esteem and self image.

I gotta agree - WHY would any woman wear granny panties? Ugly, uncomfortable, you gotta deal with wedgies and the dreaded VPL... just nothing positive about Granny panties!!

(And my original post ONLY refers to the occasional guy who really doesn't have any other purpose for being there other - I saw one the day I made my post. You can just TELL when you see one of those as opposed to the pour soul who was dragged there or who's just trying to pick out a gift).

Eurodiver, I gotta check that book out - sounds like a fun read!

LaCroix42
04-22-2008, 22:13
Why? Because they grew up sheltered and having "Sex is bad, being sexy is as bad as sex" pounded into her skull. Ex GF of mine only wore GPs and had some other issues to boot.

mm_dm
04-23-2008, 07:49
Does anyone know what the official lumberjack stance is on GP's?

mike_s
04-23-2008, 08:59
Why? Because they grew up sheltered and having "Sex is bad, being sexy is as bad as sex" pounded into her skull. Ex GF of mine only wore GPs and had some other issues to boot.

from what folks tell me, now days even the young teenage girls are wearing thongs, etc...

I can imagine many parents first surprise when they find a thong in the laundry of their 13, 14, or 15 year old daughters laundry.

Foo2
04-23-2008, 09:09
My dad found one of my thongs in the laundry when I was in high school. He said, "Who's eye patch is this?" With a very knowing glance in my direction. Gotta love him. ;)

mm_dm
04-23-2008, 09:25
My dad found one of my thongs in the laundry when I was in high school. He said, "Who's eye patch is this?" With a very knowing glance in my direction. Gotta love him. ;)

"Eye patch"...I better write that one down.:smilie39:

So, you were a pirate lass even then?

mike_s
04-23-2008, 09:37

I remember seeing some movie where the father found a thong in the laundry and goes over to his wife, shows it to her, and asks seductively "hmmm baby.... when did you get this" as he tries to put the moves on her.

she abrubptly kills his 'mood' with her simple reply of "it's your daughters"

That brings a whole new meaning to the term 'pirate booty' :smilie39:

mm_dm
04-23-2008, 10:24

I remember seeing some movie where the father found a thong in the laundry and goes over to his wife, shows it to her, and asks seductively "hmmm baby.... when did you get this" as he tries to put the moves on her.

she abrubptly kills his 'mood' with her simple reply of "it's your daughters"

That brings a whole new meaning to the term 'pirate booty' :smilie39:

Easy now, this is a G-rated movie

Sounder
04-23-2008, 12:38
This thread just got really interesting again!! I'm SOOO glad my soon-to-be first-born is a boy. We're planning one more so I'll be crossing my fingers and holding my rabbits foot for a boy on that one too!

CompuDude
04-23-2008, 13:31
This thread just got really interesting again!! I'm SOOO glad my soon-to-be first-born is a boy. We're planning one more so I'll be crossing my fingers and holding my rabbits foot for a boy on that one too!

So you can be concerned for a whole different reason when you start finding thongs in the laundry! :smilie39:

Sounder
04-23-2008, 14:15

So you can be concerned for a whole different reason when you start finding thongs in the laundry! :smilie39:

Ooh... nice shot!!:bush2:

Yes, if I start finding thongs in the wash, and they're not my wife's, I'll cross my fingers that the only thing I'll need to do is give my boy a high-five... and have that "prevention" conversation again.

:egg:

It's so great having a boy on the way... I've only got 1 boy to worry about. If I had a girl, I'd have millions of boys to worry about. There is only so much room in the ocean to dispose of all the bodies.

mike_s
04-23-2008, 14:20

One of my friends was all worried because of problems with this 13 year old son...

I asked what the problem was....

he replied "we've caught him several times downloading pictures of naked women off the internet".

I replied "that's it???? that's nothing... it could have been much worse".

he replied "how's that?"

I said "you could have caught him downloading pictures of naked men off the internet".

oddly enough, that made him feel better. :smilie39: (true story)

Sounder
04-23-2008, 15:28

One of my friends was all worried because of problems with this 13 year old son...

I asked what the problem was....

he replied "we've caught him several times downloading pictures of naked women off the internet".

I replied "that's it???? that's nothing... it could have been much worse".

he replied "how's that?"

I said "you could have caught him downloading pictures of naked men off the internet".

oddly enough, that made him feel better. :smilie39: (true story)

I guess it beats having your son be the lumberjack!!

Ohio_diver16
04-24-2008, 12:11
So if you really want to know uncomfortable... This is a true story and I sacrifice my dignity for you..

I introduced my friend Ed to his now wife Krista. When they reached their one year mark Ed asked me to go with him to help pick out a gift for her, so I agreed - Since I've known Ed for 10 years and Krista 7 he figured I'd know what she REALLY wanted. Long story short... We end up in Victorias Secret after an hour wandering the mall, the sales girl approaches us, he tells her he's lookin for a gift for his girlfriend. She asks her size, Ed has no idea, so I have to answer for him. Sales girl asks her favorite colors - I have to answer for him. Sales girl looks at me and I say - "I've known her for 7 years, she's like one of the guys, it just so happens she's a loudmouth with me and only hints to him." Next thing you know I'm getting the, "You're the gay friend" look from not one, but 2 salesgirls.
So in summary - NO hetero, non-creepy guy wants to be stuck in a lingerie shop getting that look. But luckily I saved myself from the salesgirls looks by telling them that they could find out if I were the gay friend if they met me for drinks... It was one date, but atleast now I have friends hwo work at VS lol

Sounder
04-24-2008, 12:15
So if you really want to know uncomfortable... This is a true story and I sacrifice my dignity for you..

I introduced my friend Ed to his now wife Krista. When they reached their one year mark Ed asked me to go with him to help pick out a gift for her, so I agreed - Since I've known Ed for 10 years and Krista 7 he figured I'd know what she REALLY wanted. Long story short... We end up in Victorias Secret after an hour wandering the mall, the sales girl approaches us, he tells her he's lookin for a gift for his girlfriend. She asks her size, Ed has no idea, so I have to answer for him. Sales girl asks her favorite colors - I have to answer for him. Sales girl looks at me and I say - "I've known her for 7 years, she's like one of the guys, it just so happens she's a loudmouth with me and only hints to him." Next thing you know I'm getting the, "You're the gay friend" look from not one, but 2 salesgirls.
So in summary - NO hetero, non-creepy guy wants to be stuck in a lingerie shop getting that look. But luckily I saved myself from the salesgirls looks by telling them that they could find out if I were the gay friend if they met me for drinks... It was one date, but atleast now I have friends hwo work at VS lol

You opened the door...

So what's more embarrassing?

1. Being looked at as the "gay friend?
OR
2. Not being able to close the deal with either of the VS girls having them just end up as "friends?"

Sorry man, I couldn't resist. :smilie39:

Ohio_diver16
04-24-2008, 12:23

You opened the door...

OR
2. Not being able to close the deal with either of the VS girls having them just end up as "friends?"

Granted I set myself up for it. But in this instance it was worth not fully closing the deal. Ever date someone who chews with their mouth open? It's a pet peeve, and not one of those pet peeves that makes you grind your teeth - it's one of those pet peeves that makes me leave the table until they're done eating. Just goes to show you that just because she's hot, and is open, doesn't mean she doesn't have class, or couthe! Besides only the single girl went out, the one with a boyfriend just HAD to go home to him lol

Sounder
04-24-2008, 12:33

You opened the door...

OR

Granted I set myself up for it. But in this instance it was worth not fully closing the deal. Ever date someone who chews with their mouth open? It's a pet peeve, and not one of those pet peeves that makes you grind your teeth - it's one of those pet peeves that makes me leave the table until they're done eating. Just goes to show you that just because she's hot, and is open, doesn't mean she doesn't have class, or couthe! Besides only the single girl went out, the one with a boyfriend just HAD to go home to him lol

Ok, so you don't marry her. Dude, if she's hot and gets the employee discount at VS, I say let her chew with her mouth open!!

mm_dm
04-24-2008, 12:46

You opened the door...

OR

Ok, so you don't marry her. Dude, if she's hot and gets the employee discount at VS, I say let her chew with her mouth open!!

Exactly. Besides, that's why we have alcoholic beverages.

Sounder
04-24-2008, 13:19

You opened the door...

OR

Yeah, I just don't see what the problem was. :smiley20:

mike_s
04-24-2008, 14:13
[quote=Sounder;162759Ok, so you don't marry her. Dude, if she's hot and gets the employee discount at VS, I say let her chew with her mouth open!!

Yeah, I just don't see what the problem was. :smiley20:[/quote]

heh... while I see the humor in the replies, I've got to ultimately agree with Ohio Diver here... ultimately you can't put up with certain things forever.

Alcoholic beverages only work for so long, then you sober up.

I also agree that just because they look good and work at Vickies, doesn't mean they have class.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/reality.thumbnail.jpg

Sounder
04-24-2008, 14:28
[quote=Sounder;162759Ok, so you don't marry her. Dude, if she's hot and gets the employee discount at VS, I say let her chew with her mouth open!!

Yeah, I just don't see what the problem was. :smiley20:

heh... while I see the humor in the replies, I've got to ultimately agree with Ohio Diver here... ultimately you can't put up with certain things forever.[/quote]

Again, nobody said ANYTHING about forever... for now maybe, but not forever. Dad always said not to marry a 9 or a 10.

Splitlip
04-24-2008, 18:39

When you have a boy, you have one penis to worry about. When you have a girl, you have to worry about all the others.

And the hormones. I coached my daughter's rec soccer team one season. I coached, they cried.

I live by the beach. so my daughter and her friends often use the house as a staging area for their excursions. Every bathroom, shower and bedroom buttoned up tight with teen age girls howeling away when I come home. Thank God I have a TV, couch, fridge and sink in my garage.

Then there are the clothes. Where a boy is satisfied with board shorts, tee shirt and reef or rainbow sandals, the girls have to have the designer clothes. I pay a heck of a lot of money for ripped jeans. I cringe when I here "This doesn't fit me anymore".

Then there are the athetics. A scar on a boy is a badge of honor. On a girl it is a debilitating defect.

They say in the 1st 18 years of a girls life you will pay $75,000.00 more than you would for a boy.

And then there is Victorian Secretions. Why do I have to PAY SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE?!?!?!

Oh, and how can I forget. Makeup and hair cuts.

I digress. Good luck Hope you have a girl.

snagel
04-25-2008, 05:35
Okay, I blew it years ago. My wife went out and purchased a sexy undy. Came home and modeled it for me. She asked, "How do you like this". I said, "The only thing that would make it look better is if it was laying on the floor". Wrong answer. She now believes that leaving her undies (and any other clothes) on the floor is a turn on to me.

RibbitPenguin
04-27-2008, 09:22
Okay, I blew it years ago. My wife went out and purchased a sexy undy. Came home and modeled it for me. She asked, "How do you like this". I said, "The only thing that would make it look better is if it was laying on the floor". Wrong answer. She now believes that leaving her undies (and any other clothes) on the floor is a turn on to me.

Can you say "Oops?"

Let me preface this story by saying that I live with 8 dogs, who like to steal my undies from the laundry basket. So I have to buy underwear frequently (every couple of months of so) becuase I somehow always find them stuffed in places they shouldnt be, or torn apart.

So I was at walmart looking for new ones. And a new bra to go with it. No big deal, it's standard for me. One of my friends is the manager in the electronics department. Long story short, I'm looking at bras and he comes right up to me, pretty as you please, and starts looking around and picking stuff out, after handing me his copy of a movie that I wanted to borrow.

He had good taste though - the bra I ended up with is nice. And he acted very at home with where he was, which makes me wonder.

aaronle06
05-11-2008, 03:31

he might be looking for a lumberjill for his log cabin.

aaronle06
05-11-2008, 03:33

Can you say "Oops?"

Let me preface this story by saying that I live with 8 dogs, who like to steal my undies from the laundry basket. So I have to buy underwear frequently (every couple of months of so) becuase I somehow always find them stuffed in places they shouldnt be, or torn apart.

So I was at walmart looking for new ones. And a new bra to go with it. No big deal, it's standard for me. One of my friends is the manager in the electronics department. Long story short, I'm looking at bras and he comes right up to me, pretty as you please, and starts looking around and picking stuff out, after handing me his copy of a movie that I wanted to borrow.

He had good taste though - the bra I ended up with is nice. And he acted very at home with where he was, which makes me wonder.

haha. sometimes boys are like that.

cowgirldiver
06-05-2008, 13:13
Did you guys see the story on the news the other day about the 2 guys who robbed the convenience store wearing only thong underwear on their heads? Probably seemed like a good idea when they were partying the night before.

Splitlip
06-05-2008, 16:54

Or maybe a construction worker?

http://www.officialvillagepeople.com/Pictures/David-1.jpg

diver-wife
06-08-2008, 11:46

please no self pics

Splitlip
06-08-2008, 12:25

please no self pics

BouzoukiJoe A.K.A. wrecker130 AKA Chuck Norris AKA joeforbroke (banned)
06-08-2008, 16:13
How many of you guys have successfully made it into the VS changing room with your woman? Yes, it's against the rules, but it can be fun ;)

Splitlip
06-08-2008, 17:46
I have with my teen aged daughter (you perv). Every time! (perv :))

longtailbda
06-09-2008, 15:07
Hey after all these years of marriage trust me, compudude et. al. we generally don't plan to be there. The reason is usually my wife saying "let me stop here for just a minute........." as we're passing through.

Eurodiver
06-12-2008, 00:11

I gotta agree - WHY would any woman wear granny panties? Ugly, uncomfortable, you gotta deal with wedgies and the dreaded VPL... just nothing positive about Granny panties!!

Like I once told my mom why spend all day digging panties out of your crack, if they are already there no need to dig them out!
Of course this is when she also picked up a pair and said "These aren't even big enough to hold a fart" :smilie39::smilie39::smilie39: {in the middle of a department store, all the women that heard her was giggling}
That and there is nothing worse than seeing pantie lines. Ewwww not cute!

ClaireOKC
06-27-2008, 03:34
OK - I couldn't resist this...I know this is a little off topic, but being one of those that has never fit into a bathing suit designed by someone else, I ran across the most wonderful alternative. Went to WaltMart and bought some of those knit activewear/workout shorts (about mid-thigh) and top (liner bra) to wear under my wetsuit and ladies - I'm hear to tell you I'm a convert. No more riding up my rear and they are the most comfy things, and make diving a pleasure. I know - you may think it isn't the sexiest thing around, but after you've been through thongs and had babies and worn preg pants, you never want to go back to thong again and this is just an extension of that....not only that but you can get about 5 sets for the price of one bathing suit!

Had to share cause these are so comfy - I would put up a link but their doing temp maintenance to the site....will take pictures and post on my site.

violakat03
06-27-2008, 05:07
I swear I must be the only woman who refuses to wear a thong. :smiley21: I'll stick to my 'bikini-cut' panties, thanks! No perma-wedgies for me! I don't wear pants tight enough for panty lines cause I'm overweight and who would want to see my big ol' bootie in tight pants?!

Claire - I have a pair of those shorts, except I think mine are supposed to be men's undies *cough* ... I wear them under skirts so I don't get that awful thighs-on-fire feeling.

Foo2
06-27-2008, 12:32
I know - you may think it isn't the sexiest thing around, but after you've been through thongs and had babies and worn preg pants, you never want to go back to thong again...

I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree! I have given birth to 3 babies. While they are comfy, I hated maternity clothes. They have gotten better over the last several years, but still. I couldn't wait until I could wear something sexy again! I think I wear sexier underwear now than I did before I had my babies. Sometimes you just need that something to make you still feel like a woman.:smiley2::smiley9:

BuzzF117
06-27-2008, 12:52
I know - you may think it isn't the sexiest thing around, but after you've been through thongs and had babies and worn preg pants, you never want to go back to thong again...

I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree! I have given birth to 3 babies. While they are comfy, I hated maternity clothes. They have gotten better over the last several years, but still. I couldn't wait until I could wear something sexy again! I think I wear sexier underwear now than I did before I had my babies. Sometimes you just need that something to make you still feel like a woman.:smiley2::smiley9:

Wow if I ever meet your husband I will walk up and high five the guy and offer to buy him a Mt Dew (I don't drink so its as strong as I go) cause you rock as a wife/mom.

ClaireOKC
06-27-2008, 12:55
Yeah you young girls are probably right about those thongs....it's just I'm of the age, that anything riding up no matter how well made, feels uncomfy and love these activewear under my wetsuit or core.

Foo2
06-27-2008, 13:00
Yeah you young girls are probably right about those thongs....it's just I'm of the age, that anything riding up no matter how well made, feels uncomfy and love these activewear under my wetsuit or core.

Under a wetsuit is a whole other thing...be comfortable!

Splitlip
06-27-2008, 16:51
Granny panties save the day

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.parentdish.com/media/2008/01/granny.jpgYou know those super huge, ugly (but oh-so-comfy) underpants otherwise known as "granny panties"? Well, while they might kill your sex drive, a powder blue pair of granny panties and a quick thinking boy saved a woman's kitchen. (http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/01/02/pants.on.fire.ap/index.html)
When a pair of British cousins tried to make a bite for supper, their meal went up in flames that threatened to torch the kitchen.
One boy quickly grabbed an item from the nearby laundry basket: a pair of XL powder blue woman's underpants. Running the undies under water and throwing it on the flames successful averted disaster, although the unmentionables were destroyed.
"It could have been a lot worse," the woman said. "My family could have been in hospital but the knickers saved the day. I'm just grateful to the boys.
Three cheers for the granny panty, a thong in this situation would have been disastrous!

ClaireOKC
06-27-2008, 19:39
Ha - that's really good....here's the ones I love - the tops
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/84/39/13/00/0084391300960_500X500.jpg
And here's the bottoms - hard to see, but yummy to wear
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/66/25/99/63/0066259963385_500X500.jpg
They fit like a dream - the top has a bra/liner thingie - honestly it's the perfect thing to wear under a shortie, core, wetsuit and feels like a dream!

robjoubert
06-29-2008, 11:09

really pissed.

OH MAN!! :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39: