PDA

View Full Version : Ranger ltd zipper

turtle_guy
04-08-2008, 21:52
Is there a system for attaching the zipper to another bc such as the tech or zena.

Zenagirl
04-09-2008, 07:32
What zipper?

mm_dm
04-09-2008, 07:37
There are zippers on the side of the LTD for attaching accessory holders, is that what you are referring to?

RikRaeder
04-09-2008, 07:38
Or perhaps the Brigade?
Zena: Ranger Ltd. (is supposed to) has some kind of zipper system for attaching accessories (since the pockets are so small).

Hey, the grammar didn't work out so well with that first parenthesis!

ScottZeagle
04-09-2008, 08:02
I believe that what you are looking for is our #8137 Zip Mount Plaform.

This will allow you to use the Ranger LTD "zip on" accesories with any Zeagle BC.

RikRaeder
04-09-2008, 09:49
Bingo!

turtle_guy
04-09-2008, 12:47
Thank you Scott. Yes I meant the zipper on the side of the ranger ltd. Can someone point me in the right direction to find one cant find it on the Zeagle site.

mm_dm
04-09-2008, 14:50
Check under BC Accessories for the Ranger LTD. ST should be able to get this for you.

ScottZeagle
04-09-2008, 14:55
Thank you Scott. Yes I meant the zipper on the side of the ranger ltd. Can someone point me in the right direction to find one cant find it on the Zeagle site.

I can't find it either, so I don't think it is on there...it should be though, so I'll have the webmaster add it ASAP.

However, if you have the dive shop order the part number that I gave you, we have them in stock!!

Mtrewyn
04-09-2008, 18:37
I just called ST and told them what I wanted and they sent them to me, and they were pretty easy to put on my Ranger, had to look at it and scratch my head for a minute but it was pretty easy to install

turtle_guy
04-09-2008, 23:30
thank you every one

joemamma
09-16-2008, 20:34
I tried to get the zipper attachments for a new zena I bought for my wife. ST wasn't sure if it could be done so they contacted Zeagle. Zeagle said it could be done the guys at ST spent over 2 hours trying to make it work but to no avail. I was told the Zena and the zipper attachments are just not compatiable.:smiley21:
So now due to her lack of pockets looks like I get to be the "pack horse"
:smiley21::smiley21:
Oh well, it is still a great product!

Zenagirl
09-17-2008, 07:08
Scott said they're working on a pocket for the Zena, so stay tuned!

freeski4ever
09-17-2008, 12:16
I added these zippers to my non-limited Ranger, and they work great for holding my SMB.

ScottZeagle
09-19-2008, 09:04
I tried to get the zipper attachments for a new zena I bought for my wife. ST wasn't sure if it could be done so they contacted Zeagle. Zeagle said it could be done the guys at ST spent over 2 hours trying to make it work but to no avail. I was told the Zena and the zipper attachments are just not compatiable.:smiley21:

We have made a new one, just for the Zena!!!

I don't have the part number handy, but if your shop orders one, just make sure that they say "Not the regular one - the one that only fits the ZENA!"

I will update you guys with a part number when I have it...

:)

fisheater
09-19-2008, 09:50

We have made a new one, just for the Zena!!!

I don't have the part number handy, but if your shop orders one, just make sure that they say "Not the regular one - the one that only fits the ZENA!"

I will update you guys with a part number when I have it...

:)

Another reason why I'm proud to dive with the "Zeagle" name on most of my gear. THAT's customer service!