PDA

View Full Version : Another DDCN Diver

navyhmc
04-12-2008, 05:11
Opening Weekend at Oronogo, we had a new member with us: Kenny D.

A good diver and a lot of fun. Since he was with us on a trip to the cabin cruiser, he was most likely a little narced. I think he need to be added to the list as well. It definitely fit the Deep (95'), Dark and COLD! (48f)

He need to be welcomed to the wild world of DDCN!

DivingCRNA
04-12-2008, 07:00
Of course!

Welcome Kenny!

Brandon Belew
04-15-2008, 01:07
I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign.

Kenny hasn't though

navyhmc
04-15-2008, 02:06
Yeah, he hasn't seen the plane yet either. :(

Wonder if he knows he's on the DDCN list yet?

Wish I could make it htis weekend, but he wife has places to be so I will be at home doing the daddy thing. Son's not old enough to dive yet.

KennyD
04-15-2008, 07:30
Thanks guys! Are you talking about the "Lincoln Diving Sign"? back through door #2 ? I'm NOT cave Cert. Yet....LOL... I finished up my "Rescure Training" this past Sunday. Next Is Dive Master but I'm going to talk to my LDS about doing a Cavern Diver Class while doing DM.

Dark Wolf
04-16-2008, 16:46
I agree that he needs to be added. Congrats KennyD! Welcome to the gang.

Congrats to Brandon for seeing the sign! You did very well.

Next time that we all get together, I should have more time to get to know some of you all better.

I will be working this weekend, so I will not be able to make it. We need to set up another get-together soon, though.

DW

Brandon Belew
04-16-2008, 17:56
I agree that he needs to be added. Congrats KennyD! Welcome to the gang.

Congrats to Brandon for seeing the sign! You did very well.

Next time that we all get together, I should have more time to get to know some of you all better.

I will be working this weekend, so I will not be able to make it. We need to set up another get-together soon, though.

DW

I've seen the sign a couple times, even led someone to it. Still surprised I found it.

medicdiver
04-16-2008, 20:18
Welcome to the club, Kenny. I think I can qualify for it as well. Hopefully I can dive with more of you next time.

KennyD
04-16-2008, 22:12
I'm going to have my own sign made. "Dive Buddy Wanted" You guy's think I'm kidding......Look for the sign....