PDA

View Full Version : Saddle Cove Closure Information

bmp51
04-17-2008, 23:18
This is the response I received from Heidie , one of our buddies at the parks dept

It is true that Saddle Cove will be closing for construction of the 3rd intake by SNWA. The official closure date of the area to public use has not been set. This information will be sent out when we know what date it is. Since this is such a large project with so many components, things will start happening gradually and will probably start getting busy sometime in May. Although the project is not scheduled to be completed until 2012, that does not mean the area has to be closed to the public during that entire time, but probably most of it. We will work with SNWA to open the area as soon as possible, but the specific dates have not been determined yet.

Thank you,

Heidie
Boulder City, Nevada 89005

paintsnow
04-18-2008, 00:23
pourqueeeeee :O

what about the place to the right of the garbage can?
i know a bunch of people go there sometimes...

bmp51
04-20-2008, 22:53
pourqueeeeee :O

what about the place to the right of the garbage can?
i know a bunch of people go there sometimes...

my understanding is that its all of the cove... as to how much of the water line that is I donít know...

Wendor
05-10-2008, 13:39
Looks like the ax finally fell. We were out at the lake this morning and it appears that Saddle Cove is now closed. They've put up "Road Closed" signs and blocked off the road right at the turnoff from Lakeshore Road.

bmp51
05-14-2008, 01:17
Doh! .