PDA

View Full Version : Username changeable?

Largo
04-18-2008, 19:40
I just noticed that there is another Phil on the site, who has been here longer than me. Anybody know if it is possible to change one's username?

Penguino
04-19-2008, 00:27
My best guess would be that if you could it would have to go through Joe. PM him as he would know best

ScubaToys Larry
04-19-2008, 07:35
Hey Phil... Yes.. I can change them... but you can't change your own. But really, there's more than one Phil in life - so there can be more than one Phil on our board!

And really, based on their number of posts and last posts... the other phils are not very active... http://forum.scubatoys.com/members/list/p4.html

You now have more posts than all of the other 4 phils put together!

And they are slightly different names... no two people can have the exact name.

So it's up to you... I can change it for you if you wish... but it doesn't seem like it's necessary.

navyhmc
04-19-2008, 07:41
What ever you decide (me, I'd keep Phil) keep the avatar. Largo was the man! Cool dive gear and even cooler dive boat!

skdvr
04-19-2008, 08:04
I say keep it bro...

Phil

harb99
04-19-2008, 10:12
I concur with the two posters above me - keep it

Largo
04-20-2008, 11:34
Well, as long as Phil is OK with it, I will keep the username.

Yeah, I admire Largo's ability to manage resources.

Whenever I watch Thunderball, I wonder how he was able to recruit and train all of those guys. Was he sitting on a dive boat with a bunch of other divers and said, "Hey, Guys, this is going to sound like a crazy idea, but hear me out..."

fisheater
04-20-2008, 12:23
Well, as long as Phil is OK with it, I will keep the username.

Yeah, I admire Largo's ability to manage resources.

Whenever I watch Thunderball, I wonder how he was able to recruit and train all of those guys. Was he sitting on a dive boat with a bunch of other divers and said, "Hey, Guys, this is going to sound like a crazy idea, but hear me out..."

Yeah. And he must have been the first one to warn that "failure is not an option," considering his henchman motivational technique.

Largo
04-20-2008, 12:26
You can't find employees like that anymore.

As soon as someone shoots a speargun in their general direction, they are all like, "If I have to deal with this, then I want an upgrade in my Dental Plan."

reactive
04-20-2008, 12:51
You can't find employees like that anymore.

As soon as someone shoots a speargun in their general direction, they are all like, "If I have to deal with this, then I want an upgrade in my Dental Plan."

What do you mean "prescriptions aren't covered!?"

Largo
04-20-2008, 13:53
Their eye plan covers prescription lenses for their masks, so what's the problem?