PDA

View Full Version : forum...store suggestion

abcitydiver
05-02-2008, 02:11
Hey-
How amazingly helpfull would it be if most, if not all products sold by ST...had their boyancy stats listed with their general information....
I know it would be a pita for ST to get some of that info, but hey - this is SCUBA..shouldn't the manufacturers have that info for everything marketed for scuba?????

oh JOEEEeeeeeee....LARRRRRRRRrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy!

elijahb
05-02-2008, 22:48
I would also like to know if the bcs would accommodate double tanks
with regs could you say yes or no to EANx 40 it would be helpful not to have to guess and check!!!!

FishFood
05-02-2008, 23:10
with regs could you say yes or no to EANx 40 it would be helpful not to have to guess and check!!!!

Any reg will work with (up to) 40% oxygen.

As for a "rec" BC that works with doubles, I can't think of any (off the top of my head) that will do doubles off the shelf. Someone (im sure) will correct me if I am wrong.

terrillja
05-03-2008, 00:37

As for a "rec" BC that works with doubles, I can't think of any (off the top of my head) that will do doubles off the shelf. Someone (im sure) will correct me if I am wrong.
Oceanic makes a couple that can do doubles with a kit, I believe zeagle does as well, however the size of the doubles is limited, no way I could strap up my LP108s to my Probe LX.

harb99
05-03-2008, 16:31

you have to add the brackets (i think), but the oceanic excursion and the zeagle ranger/brigade will do doubles, not sure what other models will do it, but most of the time of you just go to the manufacturer's website, they will go in detail if you can