PDA

View Full Version : Scuba *AND* Explosives - Here's the job we've all been waiting for

ParrotHead
08-05-2007, 06:59
Wait 'till I tell the Mrs. that I've applied for this job. Better make sure the insurance is all paid up!

Explosives Test Technician IV

Qualifications for individuals possessing certificates from Naval School Explosive Ordnance Disposal (NAVSCOLEOD): Four years total experience working with ammunition. Must be capable of obtaining an Ammunition Skill Levels I, II, and III within one year of employment. Possess or acquire a HAZWOPER Certificate within 6 months of employment. Possess or acquire Associate Test Director Certification within 6 months of employment. Must possess or be capable of obtaining a Class C CDL with a HAZMAT endorsement and air brakes within 6 months of employment.
shall possess a certification from either National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) or Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) to include: basic open water self-contained underwater breathing apparatus (SCUBA); advanced open water SCUBA; deep diving; and rescue diver. Must possess or be capable of obtaining a Class C CDL with a HAZMAT endorsement and air brakes within 6 months of employment.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?ipath=EXIND&siteid=cbindeed&Job_DID=J3I11C65R7QGVRRW3Z6&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=388e06a3fe4145f4aee900ba94a7d766-239615691-R2-4

deepdiver47
08-05-2007, 07:59
ParrotHead,

You and the Mrs must be bottom feeding the job bank. I wonder what the fringe benefits are? Perhaps some travel to the muslim world? Red Sea or Maldives anyone.

I think I will stick with my day job

94GTStang
08-05-2007, 11:21
Nice. I still like the golf ball retrievers though...