PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 11th -> 18th

mwhities
05-12-2008, 13:24
Who else is going to be there?

My brother-in-law and I will be there (with our families) on those dates. We will be diving with Dive Paradise. We plan to do the two morning dives and two night dives. (I actually plan to dive a little more than that though. I would rather do more night dives but, I think the alcohol consumption meet interfere with that at Cozumel Bar & Grill, Mezcalito's, Cozumel Island (http://www.mezcalitos.com) :). I hope to get a few cenotes dives in.)

So who else is going to be there?

Michael

Big Mike
05-12-2008, 19:41
Michael,
I hopefully will be there 3rd or 4th week in Oct. Trying to get to coral spawning. A night dive to remember!!!!!

bigjay
06-24-2008, 22:05
Hi my wife and I will be in Playa 10th to 17th then cozumel until 21st we are going to dive cenotes a couple days also 3 days in cozumel a night dive sometime. the bar also sounds great.maybe we can meet and get wet, Jay

mr_tabasco
07-23-2008, 12:27
My wife and I will be there the 5th - 10th for our first dive since OW and our first trip to Cozumel. We will be diving with Papa Hogs. We have though aout a nigh dive but with us being newbies I am not sure it is a good idea.

lucidblue
07-26-2008, 10:10
We'll be at SCC October 8-15.

chinacat46
07-26-2008, 10:38
My wife and I will be there the 5th - 10th for our first dive since OW and our first trip to Cozumel. We will be diving with Papa Hogs. We have though aout a nigh dive but with us being newbies I am not sure it is a good idea.

Night diving is great and they won't take you out to some deep reef. They will probably take you to Paradise Reef or some other close in shallow reef. Paradise reef was swarming with octopus and crabs when I did a night dive there in May. It was the best dive of the trip I think you should check it out you will probably love it.

mwhities
08-11-2008, 13:29
Very cool everyone. Any of you bringing your cell phones? I'll have mine and if you will be there in Cozumel through the listed dates, PM me an I'll PM you my number and we could meet up.

Michael

mwhities
08-26-2008, 11:17
Oct 12th through Oct 17th
Michael Whities and Neal Haddon
AM Caribbean
Hotel Cozumel Resort

We are finally booked to dive with Dive Paradise.

So do any of you want to meet up that will be there at the sametime?

Michael

diverdan
09-12-2008, 11:14
My wife and I will be there 12th thru 17th. staying at Fiesta. And yes can't go to Coz without getting a night dive in. We did the first time there and will be doing 2 this trip.

mwhities
09-12-2008, 22:18
My wife and I will be there 12th thru 17th. staying at Fiesta. And yes can't go to Coz without getting a night dive in. We did the first time there and will be doing 2 this trip.

Very cool! Who are you diving with?

Michael

bigjay
09-28-2008, 15:31
Hi what nights are you doing your night dives. we were planning a night dive.Thanks Jay

Aussheplady
09-28-2008, 19:31
hubby & I will be at SCC Oct 20-Nov 2nd.

I am new to diving (hubby not new) so won't say I am quite into a night dive just yet, but also won't say it isn't an option. If I do a few "days" of diving, get and remain comfortable...........who knows.

Would love to maybe meet people here, either to do a dive together or have a drink together.

mwhities
09-29-2008, 08:06
Hi what nights are you doing your night dives. we were planning a night dive.Thanks Jay

Not sure yet. Dive Paradise stated that it's a "wait and see" thing. If they (we) get enough divers together or whatever night, we could do a night dive. *shrugs*

Michael

RoyN
09-29-2008, 11:13

Not sure yet. Dive Paradise stated that it's a "wait and see" thing. If they (we) get enough divers together or whatever night, we could do a night dive. *shrugs*

Michael

I wouldn't worry about that, you'll have night dives everyday.

maggs_the
09-29-2008, 12:53
we're gonna miss you by thisssss much! we'll be there from Oct 4 - 11 diving with Dive Paradise!

it is a spectactular birthday present from my spectactular boyfriend :smiley9:

coral cowgirl
09-29-2008, 20:58
:>{ We were planning a trip in October but concerned about hurricanes kicking back up and the economy so we're putting it on hold for a while.

mwhities
09-30-2008, 09:45
we're gonna miss you by thisssss much! we'll be there from Oct 4 - 11 diving with Dive Paradise!

it is a spectactular birthday present from my spectactular boyfriend :smiley9:

Dang it! That stinks! Maybe we will pass at the airport. :) Look for a BIG one-armed guy. :)

Michael

mwhities
09-30-2008, 09:47
:>{ We were planning a trip in October but concerned about hurricanes kicking back up and the economy so we're putting it on hold for a while.

We are committed. (We did get insurance just incase. :P)

Michael

Big Mike
10-02-2008, 12:01
Michael,
Sorry brother, but we're out! I may have to have back surgery, so we're saving vacation time, just in case.

mwhities
10-03-2008, 21:04
Michael,
Sorry brother, but we're out! I may have to have back surgery, so we're saving vacation time, just in case.

Ahh man! Well, maybe next year!

Good luck on surgery if you have it. Please report to me on how it all goes.

Michael