PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh In 5-13

RoyN
05-12-2008, 18:56
Any weekly weighting today? I'm at 178.2! Yay! compared to 180 something last monday.

skippy11
05-12-2008, 21:46
I have fallen off the band wagon this week!! I am back up two pounds; 190. I need to get back to the gym, but I just now got off work tonight and tomorrow is going to be just as long. So, no gym till Wednesday.:smiley13:

I hope to eat better at least for the rest of the week. Good luck everyone, keep up the hard work!

Foo2
05-13-2008, 07:39
Hey y'all! Sorry I didn't do this yesterday!

As for me, I'm the same today as I was last week, 113. I'm still running though. Hopefully some of my fat is being transferred to muscle in the process. Anyway, this week is kind of a waste for my workouts. I think I may have injured my ankle. I'm not sure what the deal is. It randomly started hurting on Wednesday last week after my run. I didn't trip or anything like that, so I can't imagine what happened. It doesn't hurt when I touch it, just when I walk, run, and move it in certain positions. Who knows. Anyway, my running buddy is out of town this week so I'm just gonna take it easy this week and hope it gets better by next week. :smiley20:

fire diver
05-13-2008, 20:12
I haven't made it to the gym to weigh in. Our latest training has us gone from 0600 and getting back around 1830-1900 all week. I may not get to weigh-in until next go-round.

aaronle06
05-13-2008, 22:00
Hey y'all! Sorry I didn't do this yesterday!

As for me, I'm the same today as I was last week, 113. I'm still running though. Hopefully some of my fat is being transferred to muscle in the process. Anyway, this week is kind of a waste for my workouts. I think I may have injured my ankle. I'm not sure what the deal is. It randomly started hurting on Wednesday last week after my run. I didn't trip or anything like that, so I can't imagine what happened. It doesn't hurt when I touch it, just when I walk, run, and move it in certain positions. Who knows. Anyway, my running buddy is out of town this week so I'm just gonna take it easy this week and hope it gets better by next week. :smiley20:

aww, sorry to hear about your injured ankle. I'm not a graduated med tech, but it seems like you didn't break it. I wish could go running again. I broke my foot a month or so back before I started my open water. The story about how I broke it is quite entertaining, thus for another thread. I did my weigh in tonight before I started eating din-din and I'm at a whopping 212.x. I didn't have my glasses in the bathroom so I couldn't see/remember what the tenth of a lb was, but I that will be the fun variable in this experiment.

skippy11
05-13-2008, 22:46
Foo2, Sorry to hear about your ankle. If it keeps it up, I would have it looked at. My sister had a similar experience; she had over extended the ligiments. They told her to stay off of it for a few weeks.

My workouts for this week are kinda shot too. We worked late last night; graduation for my daughter tonight; working late again tomorrow. Oh well, there is always Thursday.:sheep:

Hope your ankle gets to feeling better foo2. And RoyN, great job!! Keep it up.

RoyN
05-14-2008, 17:03
OOOOoooo, sorry about the ankle Foo2, it will heal so no worries on that!

scubasavvy
05-14-2008, 18:29
I started the South Beach diet last week. I was at 172 and now I'm down to 160. 20 more pounds to go!

skippy11
05-14-2008, 21:25
Way to go Scubasavvy! keep it up!

scubasavvy
05-14-2008, 23:23

Thanks so much. It's all that college food. No good for you. I think most of that 12 pounds is water weight, but it's 12 pounds all the same :smiley2:. I'm feeling much better physically, as well. No more being tired or dizzy for me!

aaronle06
05-15-2008, 00:53

Thanks so much. It's all that college food. No good for you. I think most of that 12 pounds is water weight, but it's 12 pounds all the same :smiley2:. I'm feeling much better physically, as well. No more being tired or dizzy for me!

yay for not being tired and dizzy!! I know that the college years are never the best on a person for food intake. Also, isn't it true if you are a male, by the age of 25 you should have the same body type for the rest of your life? not sure how it differs from the gals.

scubasavvy
05-15-2008, 11:28
yay for not being tired and dizzy!! I know that the college years are never the best on a person for food intake. Also, isn't it true if you are a male, by the age of 25 you should have the same body type for the rest of your life? not sure how it differs from the gals.

I'm pretty sure that's the truth. Once you're on your own, I guess you continue on with whatever eating habits you're used to.

waytooslow
05-15-2008, 11:35
dang it... the trip to Akulmal caused a reversal of fourtune for me. was down 15.
245 to 230
got back from trip 235
back to gym - 5 days a week, with normal activites on weekends.
Goal? 190lbs by Aug. It has been harder to loose the older I get (50). When I grad high school I was 150lbs, ah... the old days - eat what I want.

cummings66
05-17-2008, 08:53
Also, isn't it true if you are a male, by the age of 25 you should have the same body type for the rest of your life? not sure how it differs from the gals.

I don't think that's true. I was 150 lbs at that age or close to it and I'm 189 lbs now. I have lost 2 lbs in the past week, I am doing my best now to lose weight and although I haven't participated in this thread I am actually doing it. Finally.

I would say my goal is 180 lbs and a better cardiovascular system which will help my diving.

RoyN
05-18-2008, 00:21
I'll continue to lose weight even though as of today, I can't put any weights in my weight pouch. The reason being is either I lost alot of weight, or my tank the faber hp100 is off setting it. Either case, I am virtually neutral with the tank, but if I add weights, I will sink badly...