PDA

View Full Version : Checking in from NorthEast Texas

scubatexastony
07-10-2007, 17:54
Hello all, and thanks to the ScubaToys gang! I've been home from Curacao for over a month now and it's GREAT being home! Joe & Larry, see you soon, the regs need an overhaul.....since it's only been about 2 YEARS!

sheeze.... tanks to hydro....
smileys/smiley19.gif

tony

Natasha
07-10-2007, 20:40
Hey Tony..good to see you!

scubatexastony
07-10-2007, 20:43
Hello Natasha! It's good to be home! I hope to get to visit and dive with you (and a lot of other swampers) soon.

Have pontoon boat, will dive!smileys/smiley2.gif

texarkandy
07-10-2007, 22:36
Hey there scubatexastony, did you notice your profile says you are located in: ...... Albania??? !! http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley3.gif
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>

Foo2
07-11-2007, 10:27
It's a little known fact that Tony lives in Albania and poses as a Texan. The Swampers have tried to correct his behavior.....but I'm afraid he'sa lost cause.
<DIV>Foo2</DIV>
<DIV>p.s. Hi Tony!</DIV>

Natasha
07-11-2007, 10:49
Hello Natasha! It's good to be home! I hope to get to visit and dive with you (and a lot of other swampers) soon.

Have pontoon boat, will dive!smileys/smiley2.gif
<DIV>Yes.. I'm waiting on the new place in Lake Jackson to open. Have you heard anything about it?</DIV>

ParrotheadDiver
07-11-2007, 11:19
Hi Tony welcome home...via Cozumel...lol....and welcome back to the board or I should say the new board.....

scubatexastony
07-11-2007, 17:28
It's a little known fact that Tony lives in Albania and poses as a Texan. The Swampers have tried to correct his behavior.....but I'm afraid he's a lost cause.
<div>Foo2</div>
<div>p.s. Hi Tony!</div>

ah....grasshopper, you must be getting insite from the Most honorable Foo. When you talk to her, tell her we says howdy and hope to see them someday!

Well, if you choose USA, still folks will have to guess where you're from... 'least I have it in my handlesmileys/smiley4.gif