PDA

View Full Version : Zena+lumbar pad review

Zenagirl
05-17-2008, 07:36
I've lost a bit of weight (and intend to lose more) and my Zena's straps were tightened all the way down. In my effort to figure out how to make my Zena fit better, I looked at buying a new vest section until I remembered people talking about putting a lumbar pad in a Brigade or Ranger to take up a bit of space.

I contacted Joe and he said the lumbar pad wasn't designed for the Zena but might work with a little jerry rigging. I ordered the pad and with the help of a couple of zip ties, it installed just fine.

Last night we went to pool dive to check out gear prior to our dive trip next month, and I had my first opportunity to dive with the lumbar pad.

In a nut shell......Scott, you seriously need to consider either installing these thing permanently on the Zena or make one that can be added properly! The lumbar pad made a HUGE difference in the comfort (and fit) of my Zena and it made me wish I had gotten one sooner.

Defman
05-17-2008, 12:08
My Ranger has always had the pad, I don't wanna imagine diving without it!

dallasdivergirl
05-19-2008, 08:30
That lumbar pad is a back saver on shore diving. I was getting bruises from the tanks and walking.

ScottZeagle
05-19-2008, 12:25
In a nut shell......Scott, you seriously need to consider either installing these thing permanently on the Zena or make one that can be added properly! The lumbar pad made a HUGE difference in the comfort (and fit) of my Zena and it made me wish I had gotten one sooner.

How could I refuse such a huge Zeagle supporter???

I'll look into it.

;)

Foo2
05-19-2008, 18:10

How could I refuse such a huge Zeagle supporter???

I'll look into it.

;)

Scott, you are so awesome!

Zenagirl
05-19-2008, 21:31
I love you Scott!! See, you didn't give me that red Zeagle t-shirt a couple of years ago for nothing. ;) And I still wear it proudly. :D

Oh yeah, if you're ever looking for a tester for any of your products, I'm available. :)