PDA

View Full Version : Cuervo bar Aug. 19... (shore dive)

Black-Gorrilla
08-05-2007, 22:50
me and my brother and his girlfriend were out there checking it out (snorkeling...) to see if it's worth diving it... and came to the conclusion that YES it is...
the bar it's self is very cool looking and nice to see. and there is a small reef with a good deal of stuff just a few feet from it.
plenty of life, and pretty cool if i do say so my self. (and i hear that some sharks visit sometimes too...)
well, we plan on going out there Sunday, Aug. 19 to dive it.
it is about 75yards off shore, and for now it is just 3 of us, but i'd be more than happy to have others join us.
it is at Nikki Beach,(1st street at South beach, Miami Beach)
let me know if anyone else would like to join us... we just plan on going out there once (single tank) and then laying around the beach after that.
all are welcome... good attitudes, and FUN people preferred (not that i doubt anyone here!)

the gooch
08-06-2007, 00:46
Count me and my wife in. I have been wanting to check out the Cuervo bar. We should plan to get out there kind of early as it can get packed.

the gooch
08-06-2007, 00:47
BTW you should throw this up on the calendar.

Black-Gorrilla
08-06-2007, 12:20
yeah, i'll trow it on the calendar as soon as i learn how to.

early is good... as parking can be a pain in the ass.
we can park right there by the beach, next to that place with all the white beds, as long as we get out early, and bring coins to feed the meter (i'll pick up a roll or 2 of quarters just in case)

Black-Gorrilla
08-06-2007, 14:37
got it on the calendar

No Misses
08-08-2007, 16:45
I will try to be there. Hopefully, that 4 letter word won't get in the way (work).

Black-Gorrilla
08-10-2007, 17:18
bleh. just call in sick if anything :)

mandiola
08-13-2007, 00:43
Count me in as long as I don't end up doing a boat dive. I tried to go about a month ago but ended up getting there too late and the current was just way to strong. I've been trying to get out there ever since. What time were you thinking?

Black-Gorrilla
08-13-2007, 15:02
I SUCK!!!
I GOT WORK THAT DAY!!! (i just found out today) that blows.
im supposed to have the weekends off, but i got screwed.
sorry everyone, i wont be going.. .but there is 3 people intrested, and you can all meet up and do it.
sorry.

the gooch
08-13-2007, 20:10
Wanna make it Sat. instead?--would you be able to go then?

mandiola
08-13-2007, 21:10
I work sat ;/ ... but i'm free sun, mon, wed.

Black-Gorrilla
08-13-2007, 21:23
I work sat. also. i knew about saturday, but today they sprung sunday up on me.
sorry.