PDA

View Full Version : Table Rock/Bulls Shoals/Beaver/Norfork-week of July 4th

scbagrrl74
05-18-2008, 11:17
We are planning a trip to the southern Missouri/Northern Arkansas lakes the week of the 4th of July. Just thought I'd see if there was anyone that would be interested in meeting up with us one of those days to do some diving in any of those lakes, or maybe some other spots!

skdvr
05-18-2008, 11:49
I will be down there the week after July 4th and will be looking for dive buddies... If you are still going to be down there let me know...

Phil

scbagrrl74
05-18-2008, 23:17
I will be down there the week after July 4th and will be looking for dive buddies... If you are still going to be down there let me know...

Phil

You'll be there the week after us, but we are considering going to New Melle this weekend. You met my other half there a few weekends ago, Jeff.

On that note, does New Melle have a fill station? Do you know if he does visual inspections there? Our tanks need the vi, but being up here in Hannibal it means an extra trip to Columbia to get that done.

skdvr
05-19-2008, 07:12
You'll be there the week after us, but we are considering going to New Melle this weekend. You met my other half there a few weekends ago, Jeff.

On that note, does New Melle have a fill station? Do you know if he does visual inspections there? Our tanks need the vi, but being up here in Hannibal it means an extra trip to Columbia to get that done.

Oh cool, yeah I remember Jeff...

He does not have a fill station up yet, nor does he do any maint to include a Vis. There is a shop in Wentzville that should be able to do the Vis for ya, I just do not know what the name of the place is or what their hours are. You could call The Dive Stop and ask them about the shop in Wentzville, I am sure he could give you all the info. The other option would be to call the shop that I use for most things (The Great American Dive Company) (www.tgadc.com). They are about 15 min away and I know that the guy that does their Vis does not normally work on Sat but if you give them a call he may come in to do it... If you look at their website you would call the St. Charles number. The Wentzville shop would be more on your way though. I was kind of hoping to get to New Melle this weekend myself, but if I do I would only be able to do one or two dives first thing in the morning. Maybe I will see you guys out there....

Have a good one...

Phil