PDA

View Full Version : Injuries you sustained while you were....

Goober
05-18-2008, 14:06
In light of a post by individuals on another thread....hint, hint:smiley2:.

I tore the meniscus in my left knee during sex one afternoon. Good times!:smilie40:

DOWNDEEP73
05-18-2008, 15:09

I tore the meniscus in my left knee during sex one afternoon. Good times!:smilie40:
That's why "Afternoon Sex" is better suited for underage teenagers!

comet24
05-18-2008, 17:40
Well there was this one time at band camp...... Oh never mind.

Goober
05-18-2008, 17:46

Free up! You really didn't expect to drop a morsel like that and get away "Scott Free" did you?

cummings66
05-18-2008, 18:03
I've only pulled muscles, nothing permanent.

oddbod
05-19-2008, 07:55
Not since I've been married:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Bigg_Budd
05-19-2008, 08:03
Carpet burn on the knee...

unclepooty
05-19-2008, 08:28
Not since I've been married:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

even more since marriage:smiley36:

DOWNDEEP73
05-19-2008, 08:29
One of my friends broke his girlfriend hip about 2 years ago!

matt151617
05-19-2008, 12:15
Tore the skin off the top of my right foot from a rough carpet. Still have a scar 2 years later. Proud of that battle wound though.

Good story with this though... took a couple of patients into the hospital once. Girls braces got caught on the guy's skin. Had to treat it as an airway obstruction.

EuphoriaII
05-19-2008, 13:01
Carpet burn on the knee...
When my wife and I were first dating, we were on a Florida trip with her parents. We snuck back to the condo and returned to the beach. Her mom told me my knees were getting sunburned and I should put something on them. I told my GF that it looked like her back was getting red too.

reactive
05-19-2008, 15:11
I've only had injuries to the self esteem. i.e. walks of shame from drunk hookups. Beer goggles are dangerous.

comet24
05-19-2008, 15:12

Free up! You really didn't expect to drop a morsel like that and get away "Scott Free" did you?

Never went to band camp sorry. Did burn my feet a little in a sauna once. Use the lower section guys that top part get kinda hot. Heat raises go figure.

Deep VI
08-07-2008, 01:27
Tore the skin off the top of my right foot from a rough carpet. Still have a scar 2 years later. Proud of that battle wound though.

Good story with this though... took a couple of patients into the hospital once. Girls braces got caught on the guy's skin. Had to treat it as an airway obstruction.

That is FAN-tastic... airway obstruction:smilie39:

wgt
08-07-2008, 06:40
Dark Wolf got kicked by the alpaca.

navyhmc
08-07-2008, 07:36

No pictures or video, PLEEEASE!!!!:smilie39:

wgt
08-07-2008, 07:58

Too late!

http://www.antillesmarine.org/spaceball.gif
http://www.antillesmarine.org/spaceball.gifhttp://home.hetnet.nl/~tyeslemore-voskuil/tyeslemore/alpacas/alpaca123.jpg

Defman
08-07-2008, 09:10

Tell your friend to stay away from nursing homes....

sravin1
08-08-2008, 09:22

Tell your friend to stay away from nursing homes....

never heard of anything like that before...did she have a problem before?????

Swanny
08-08-2008, 11:57
I have never done anything that a thicker pair of glasses wouldn't correct...

awap
08-08-2008, 12:11
I ruptured my savings accounts. Took over 21 years to heal.

K9Pig
08-08-2008, 13:02
Never injured, just got scared when the latex seal around the neck ruptured on the drysuit... Went from 3000psi on the SPG to about 0psi in a missed heart beat and my buddy was out of air also... It was a long month of being nervous... :smiley20:

Learned a good lesson, never to buy a drysuit from a non-authorized dealer (local 7/11 gas station).:smiley36:

waytooslow
08-08-2008, 13:45

had a locked knee due to torn meniscus (bucket handle tear) pop loose during the act of sex.

oh and set a pillow on fire once...not an injury.

unclepooty
08-08-2008, 13:49
Never injured, just got scared when the latex seal around the neck ruptured on the drysuit... Went from 3000psi on the SPG to about 0psi in a missed heart beat and my buddy was out of air also... It was a long month of being nervous... :smiley20:

Learned a good lesson, never to buy a drysuit from a non-authorized dealer (local 7/11 gas station).:smiley36:
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:
DANG! that's funny

NeveSSL
08-09-2008, 22:31

Too late!

http://www.antillesmarine.org/spaceball.gif
http://www.antillesmarine.org/spaceball.gifhttp://home.hetnet.nl/%7Etyeslemore-voskuil/tyeslemore/alpacas/alpaca123.jpg

I see this picture and the first thing that comes to mind...

"Wellp, since we're all here!" :D

(Harold and Kumar go to White Castles FWIW ;) )

A buddy of mine knocked his GF off of the bed once... we now aggravate him about "getting a running start". :D

Brandon

matt151617
08-10-2008, 01:44
I gave my gf a mild concussion once... fell backwards on bed, and she slammed her head on the headboard and knocked herself dizzy for a few minutes.

Question though... if she had been totally unconscious... would I have kept going? :ponder:

Doug B
08-10-2008, 20:27
I gave my gf a mild concussion once... fell backwards on bed, and she slammed her head on the headboard and knocked herself dizzy for a few minutes.

Question though... if she had been totally unconscious... would I have kept going? :ponder:

Hey... she was still breathing, right?

CFDAlden
08-11-2008, 00:38
Popped one of my floating ribs. Girlfriend of the time was a marathoner. Very strong legs. :D

highdesert
08-12-2008, 19:44
Does embarrassment count as an injury?

Forty years ago (OMG, was it that long??), I met a girl at The Depot, a huge club in downtown Minneapolis. Well, you know how the next part goes, so we end up at her house on University Ave. It's Friday night in the summer, lots of traffic going by. So we're in her house, doing what nature intended, when she says, "My boyfriend will be here soon."

Excuse me???

So 3 minutes later, I hear someone knocking on the front door (we're in the living room with the lights all off ... that's good, since our clothes are scattered all over). So I'm grabbing my clothes, get my pants on, shoes and shirt in my hand, heading for the back door. About that time, he's made it around to the back, seen my car in the driveway, and now the back door is visibly moving as he pounds on it yelling, "Open the f#&^@%g door!!"

OK, I think I'll tippy toe back out the front door, and now I'm running down University Ave., bumper to bumper with traffic, wearing my pants and carrying the rest. Why this guy did not trash my car in the driveway, or block it in, I have no clue, but I did manage to sneak back later and retrieve it. Two good things ... it was summer, nice and warm out, and this guy was not packing heat.

I didn't see this girl again ...

trekkindave
08-15-2008, 06:55
One time after an awards dinner for the Fire House we stayed at the hotel connected to the catering hall.. That night I decided to be romantic and bought like 100 mini votiv candles from IKEA and had them lit and spaced around the room.. Well my girl came out of the bathroom after slipping into something sexy.... (this was early in the relationship)... long story short. the condom wrapper was thrown across the room and landed on top of one of the candle and almost lit the damn hotel room on fire!!!!!

Fun times

highdesert
08-15-2008, 19:48
... the condom wrapper was thrown across the room and landed on top of one of the candle and almost lit the damn hotel room on fire!!!!!

Fun times

Let that be a lesson ... so much for safe sex!

mrbheagney
08-31-2008, 17:47
I suffered a dented Ego when it was reported I squealed like a girl after a 2 meter long Gray Reef Shark made a close approach, and I do mean very close.

tndiverdude
08-31-2008, 22:51
when I was little I dove off a couch and shoved my head into my neck, whihc 30 some odd years later resulted in a cervical fusion.
When I was in martial arts tournament I threw out my back and landed on the floor.

so i pretty much messed myself up all along.
Jimmy