PDA

View Full Version : Anyone diving this weekend?

divedeeper
05-23-2008, 18:05
My wife and I are thinking about going diving tomorrow after lunchtime at LBTS South of the pier, i think. We are newbies, but if anyone wants to join, either post or PM me and let me know.

See ya down there,

Dive Deeper:smiley20:

harb99
05-23-2008, 20:45
might run over to Mermet Springs and get wet, but it will be a spur of the moment trip :)

sorry to post in the Florida forum - i might be diving in IL

dutchman
05-23-2008, 21:33
My wife and I are thinking about going diving tomorrow after lunchtime at LBTS South of the pier, i think. We are newbies, but if anyone wants to join, either post or PM me and let me know.

See ya down there,

Dive Deeper:smiley20:

We were all newbies at some point. :smiley36: If you think about it, post what the water temps and vis are. I am thinking about coming down in a few weeks. I have been hearing a lot about something called "green tide".:smiley13:

Black-Gorrilla
05-24-2008, 00:46
I really wish i could go... but i will be working... Saturday... Sunday.... ALL DAY!!!

Enjoy the Diving.
is that the spot with the concrete jax? if so... awesome amounts of life last time i was there. at least 50 large Starfish.

eyezz
05-24-2008, 15:48
I really wish i could go... but i will be working... Saturday... Sunday.... ALL DAY!!!

Enjoy the Diving.
is that the spot with the concrete jax? if so... awesome amounts of life last time i was there. at least 50 large Starfish.

This is Lauderdale by the sea were we all met up the first time.

USF_Diver
05-26-2008, 08:27
Dove in Key Largo Sat and Sunday vis was about 60ft per the DM, first time in the keys well worth it will go down there again for sure.

Plug: Dove with Island Adventures in Key Largo, friendly crew and good prices check them out in Key Largo.