PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Weekend

Walt725
05-23-2008, 22:10
Is anyone planning on getting wet at Tenkiller, Beaver, or Tablerock this weekend? We'll probably try Beaver on Sunday.
Have a great and safe weekend.

DOWNDEEP73
05-23-2008, 22:33
I wish!
I got to sit around the house and what for my wife to go into labor!

mm2002
05-24-2008, 07:51
My wife is working, and I don't have a babysitter, or I'd buddy up with you. I'm not sure I'd want to be on TR this weekend though. With all the boat traffic, you can bet the vis will be zero. We took our boat out yesterday, and there was already a million boats out there.

IaHammerhead
05-24-2008, 20:34
So how is Table Rock doing? Still planning to come down in 4 weeks and wondering how the water level is doing? Have seen a couple of pictures and it doesn't look that great, but we are holding out hope. Are the boaters just boating about or are people skiing, tubing, etc? Let me know what you all know of it. Thanks.
Concerned in Iowa.

mm2002
05-24-2008, 20:42
Probably late notice, but my wife gets off work early tommorow, and we scored a sitter. We'll be at TR diving tomorrow afternoon if anyone wants to join us. I wish I'd known a little sooner. Crap vis or not, we're gonna give it a shot.

IaHammerhead, other than the water level being about 15 ft over norm, life is as usual on TR. Plenty of boats, jetskiers, tubers, drunks, etc. We had the boat out yesterday, and other than the usual chaotic idiots at the ramp, it was a lot of fun. Damn I hate boat ramps on a busy weekend. All of the idiots seem to gather there for some reason or another.