PDA

View Full Version : CSSP June 8

TX1Chica
05-29-2008, 10:30
So I noticed one of the other Dallas Scuba stores (CrazyScuba) is having a get together at CSSP on June 8. Anyone going to that?
I'm not trying to cheat on Scuba Toys, but I do like free food (I won't have to pack a lunch) and free prizes.

CHT
05-29-2008, 12:05
The outing on June 8th is put on by the North Texas Scuba Retailers Association (NTRSA). Crazy Scuba is one of many dive shops the association is composed of. There will be many dive shops and local dive clubs that will be there. Here is the link for the NTRSA that gives you a flyer and alot of information.

::||| North Texas Scuba Retailers Association [NTSRA] |||:: (http://www.dfwdiving.com)

Hope this helps. I might be there but I'm leaving on a dive trip to Mexico a few days after the event so I might be packing....but I'm going to try to go for a while. My dive club is going to be there and they will have free hot dogs.

Foo2
05-29-2008, 12:18
I'll be at Lake Travis doing my AOW. Y'all have fun!

TX1Chica
05-30-2008, 11:20
CHT, Thanks for the info. I didn't know very much about what was going on that day...just that their was diving.

CHT
05-30-2008, 22:17
Yea, I knew about it last year but was unable to make it so I don't know what kind of turnout they had. Seems like it would be fun though. I dove there a couple of weekends ago and vis was pretty good around the plane...about 20-25 feet. I think I'm going to try to go though, hopefully the visibility is still pretty good.

Geoff_T
05-31-2008, 01:03
I am thinking of going is admission normal price for this or has some kind of deal been worked out. Also if I go I would need to scrape together a buddy.

Vercingetorix
06-06-2008, 20:02
Admission is normal price: $20 for divers, $10 for whutfos (i.e, observers).

ScubaDillos will be there in force. Drop by and say Howdy. We're cooking hotdogs. Good Folks and Free Food...what more could you want???