PDA

View Full Version : Destin weekend

ReefHound
08-06-2007, 21:19
Looks like Destin is the destination for my family this weekend. Will be there Thursday to Sunday, plan is to dive my arse off. I know there are a few locals on this board but can't recall the names. Anyone want to hook up for some beach/jetty/spring dives let me know.

Loose plan is to do Destin jetties Thursday morning, either Destin or PCB jetties Fri and Sat. High tides are in the morning. Other sites of interest are Navarre Beach and Pcola Beach, would like to do a Friday night dive at Pcola. Maybe work in a trip to Morrison. Will try to catch Gulf Shores on Sunday morning, either the jetties or the Whiskey.

mike_s
08-06-2007, 21:26
Looks like Destin is the destination for my family this weekend. Will be there Thursday to Sunday, plan is to dive my arse off. I know there are a few locals on this board but can't recall the names. Anyone want to hook up for some beach/jetty/spring dives let me know.

Loose plan is to do Destin jetties Thursday morning, either Destin or PCB jetties Fri and Sat. High tides are in the morning. Other sites of interest are Navarre Beach and Pcola Beach, would like to do a Friday night dive at Pcola. Maybe work in a trip to Morrison. Will try to catch Gulf Shores on Sunday morning, either the jetties or the Whiskey.

I don't know if they are on ST forum, so since SB is down, I'll PM you Bugman and SeaYoda's email addresss so you can prob hook up with them.

Gotta warn you though..... Bugman has 'Cavern Fever' now and might not see salt for a while!

ReefHound
08-06-2007, 21:29
I don't know if they are on ST forum, so since SB is down, I'll PM you Bugman and SeaYoda's email addresss so you can prob hook up with them.

Gotta warn you though..... Bugman has 'Cavern Fever' now and might not see salt for a while!

I got their email and cell numbers, will hit up Seayoda since he is in Destin and loves the jetties if he's not working. Bugman is actually diving the Whiskey on Thursday which is a bit too far from where I'll be but I might be able to meet up with him Sunday morning unless he's off to JB again.

Actually, go ahead and send their emails, I think I deleted the previous messages from them and never added it to the address book.