PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh in 6-2

Foo2
06-03-2008, 13:59
Hey y'all...sorry it's a day late! I'll admit...I didn't weigh in last week. :smiley13: I was a little embarrassed. I went camping over memorial day weekend. Let's just say I had a few too many s'mores.:smiley9: But I'm back on track now at 111. How is everyone else doing?

mwhities
06-03-2008, 14:04
I started "eating properly" last week Monday and I was 338lbs. Yesterday I weighed in at 329lbs.

waytooslow
06-03-2008, 14:54
sigh.... 225 not sure what is happening, eating right working out 5 days a week, nada as far as weight loss.

RoyN
06-03-2008, 16:10
I"m eating properly too, but it just won't budge. Its making me sad. :smiley19:

Rainer
06-03-2008, 16:22
sigh.... 225 not sure what is happening, eating right working out 5 days a week, nada as far as weight loss.

When did you start? At first, you'll build muscle, which isn't going differentiate itself from the weight of fat. After a bit, the fat will fade, and the weight should drop. At the very least, you'll be in much better shape (I'd rather carry muscle around than fat). Give it time. Are you counting calories and nutritional breakdown? Carbs/fats/protein? A good site is fitday.com. It's free. Give it a shot.

waytooslow
06-03-2008, 17:06

When did you start? At first, you'll build muscle, which isn't going differentiate itself from the weight of fat. After a bit, the fat will fade, and the weight should drop. At the very least, you'll be in much better shape (I'd rather carry muscle around than fat). Give it time. Are you counting calories and nutritional breakdown? Carbs/fats/protein? A good site is fitday.com. It's free. Give it a shot.

Thanks for the encouragement but I am on my 5th month now so a little down, but on the upside, broader chest - feel like I am standing tall, belly is a little slow in going away, but heck it took 20 years to get the "perfect" belly :smiley36:

mwhities
06-03-2008, 17:56
Might be hitting a plateau. :) Try eating differently and working out differently. When I went from 355lbs to 276lbs, I hit several plateaus and had to change up my routine. Also, remember that muscle weighs more than fat. So depending on your strength VS cardio routine.. you nay actually "gain" weight.

Michael

Rainer
06-03-2008, 17:59
Definitely look into getting in a few days of light (but long) cardio for fat burning.

aaronle06
06-05-2008, 10:30
yeah foo, im late too. I havent been getting on the boards in a while because of my moterbike wreck over memorial weekend/21st birthday. But as for my weigh in im at 211.4. It boggled me because i took a shower before my weigh in and i was almost a pound lighter. btw, those mini austin brand penaut butter crackers that come in minipacks of 6 are 200 calories! O_O That definitely opened my eyes. but a box of like 50 of them at costco for 5 bucks is a deal hard to pass by.

waytooslow
06-05-2008, 11:24
yeah foo, im late too. I havent been getting on the boards in a while because of my moterbike wreck over memorial weekend/21st birthday. But as for my weigh in im at 211.4. It boggled me because i took a shower before my weigh in and i was almost a pound lighter. btw, those mini austin brand penaut butter crackers that come in minipacks of 6 are 200 calories! O_O That definitely opened my eyes. but a box of like 50 of them at costco for 5 bucks is a deal hard to pass by.

wreck? ... dang sorry to hear - more info?

DarinMartell
06-06-2008, 12:12
221, going slowly but at least the right direction!