PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola July 26-29th

paulwall
06-03-2008, 20:42
Anybody up for shore/boat dives during that period? Anybody going to be around?

Navy OnStar
06-03-2008, 21:42
My wife and I live in Pensacola.....so yeah.....we'll be here. We'll have to see closer to that date as to our child care, but we should be able to work something out.

What area dives are you interested in?

OnStar

paulwall
06-04-2008, 07:48
My wife and I live in Pensacola.....so yeah.....we'll be here. We'll have to see closer to that date as to our child care, but we should be able to work something out.

OnStar

We'll likely do shore dives at P'cola Pier, Maybe Navarre, Definitely Perdido Pass, and Whiskey Wreck.

I'd like to see some different stuff from a boat not the san pablo/three coal barges stuff (although those are great dives, I'd like to see something else).

I might give Viking Diving a whirl, as they run on Bio-diesel, and I'd like to support that effort.

Ok, I booked

A Timberholes/Brass Wreck 3-tank dive on July 27 (Sunday) and

a slipper lobster/Ivan's Bridge rubble dive 2-tank dive on Monday, July 28th with Viking Diving.

4 spots left...

cajunfla
07-15-2008, 05:05
What shore dives are there in Pensacola area? Wait a minute, I thought this was the "except florida" section? LOL

Navy OnStar
07-15-2008, 18:55

OnStar

Sorry, I won't be able to make it. I have training dives with the county on the 26th. They were supposed to be on the 19th but too many people had plans for that weekend to they moved it to the 26th.