PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Secret Swimsuit Sale

Foo2
06-05-2008, 15:00
Hey Ladies!
I was just gonna let you know that the swimsuits that are on clearance at Victoria's Secret are an extra 40% off through June 8 with the offer code SWIM40.:smiley20: Happy shopping!

TRACI
06-05-2008, 16:08
Wow, good deal, gonna check it out now :)

dallasdivergirl
06-05-2008, 16:13
yeah...I hit that already. I have a VS card. I am so glad that they make my favorite suit in a ton of colors.

Liv7301
06-12-2008, 15:54
yeah...I hit that already. I have a VS card. I am so glad that they make my favorite suit in a ton of colors.

So now you have 40 bikinis in designer colors?

Not that Chad would mind...

:smiley2:

dallasdivergirl
06-12-2008, 16:03

not quite forty...less than 30, for certain.

When I started diving I found out that almost every one of my suits had the tie in the back. Those knots hurt when you add your gear on. So I had to get new suits that just have regular closure on them.

Victoria's Secret - Wrap top (http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=8P-204341&page=1&cgname=OSSWMBBVZZZ&rfnbr=147)

I will confess to having this suit in 4 colors. and possibly matching outfits to go with them:smilie39::smilie39:

gthomas
06-12-2008, 16:05
Thanks for letting us know.

Liv7301
06-12-2008, 16:08

When I started diving I found out that almost every one of my suits had the tie in the back. Those knots hurt when you add your gear on. So I had to get new suits that just have regular closure on them.

Victoria's Secret - Wrap top (http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=8P-204341&page=1&cgname=OSSWMBBVZZZ&rfnbr=147)

I will confess to having this suit in 4 colors. and possibly matching outfits to go with them:smilie39::smilie39:

I don't have the problem of bikini knots since I can't imagine you will every catch me wearing any form of two piece suit.

Bikini Knots: The Skinny Diver's Cross to Bear :)

dallasdivergirl
06-12-2008, 16:21

I don't have the problem of bikini knots since I can't imagine you will every catch me wearing any form of two piece suit.

Bikini Knots: The Skinny Diver's Cross to Bear :)

For the love of doug, don't make me laugh like that.

Zenagirl
06-12-2008, 18:26
I won't shop at VS anymore since the time I bought two of their brand name $60 bras and when the wire popped through on one after TWO months, they refused to exchange it without a receipt. I didn't have the original receipt but I had my VS charge card bill showing the date of purchase, etc. They refused that and said they were sorry. I left the bra (which clearly looked newer...not ratty and old) on the counter, cancelled my charge card, and vowed never to spend another dime there.

cowgirldiver
07-08-2010, 11:35
The other thing that happens with the knot on the back is that it gets caught in your zipper.