PDA

View Full Version : Midwest Muck Diving

snagel
06-07-2008, 12:29
We are getting so much interest in our new webpage to the point we have decided to register a domain.

Here it is: Untitled Document (http://www.midwestmuckdiving.com)

Stop by and add current conditions. We are constantly adding to it so stop by often. Once again, if you want us to add a site or a link to a special place, let us know. You can post here in this forum or send us an email. snagel@midwestmuckdiving.com

This site belongs to all those who dive so any input is greatly appreciated. The more involved the better the site and the information.

Thanks again,

Snagel

DarinMartell
06-07-2008, 15:20
Looks good, I was going to post a report on Pearl but could not figure out how.

PepeDiver
06-07-2008, 16:01
looks good....we need shirts and stickers!!

snagel
06-07-2008, 18:10
Actually, the shirt thing came up today.......stay tuned.

Posting is simple. Open up the page, pick the dive location up top by clicking on it and a page will open up. scroll down a little and you will see a comment box. Type in your info and click submit. That's all there is to it. Let me know if you have any problems.

Snagel

harb99
06-08-2008, 11:05
Actually, the shirt thing came up today.......stay tuned.

if you have the graphics, try cafepress for a couple of test runs - they are a bit limited, but I set up a store for our greyhound adoption group and do not have to do anything other than monitor it to see what we have sold - just upload your graphics and pick the items you want it on - pretty simple IMO - forgot to add - the store is free to setup and sell from and you can adjust what you make on each shirt - probably not as much if you were having them printed locally, but we did not want that expense for the group

Soonerwink
06-08-2008, 17:47
If you want to do some t-shirts, etc. Let me know I can get you better prices than cafepress and there is no limit on colors or setup fee. You can even put a photo on the shirts if you want. It's where I order shirts for our dive club.

mm2002
06-09-2008, 07:21
Great site Steve! I posted a TR report as of yesterday.

cummings66
06-13-2008, 10:51
I think it looks good, but add the Scuba Adventure Quarry at Eugene and Finger Lakes in Columbia.

snagel
06-15-2008, 17:13
Will do, Cummings.

Thanks,
Snagel