PDA

View Full Version : Scubatoys Webcam

brandon
06-11-2008, 15:43
Always love looking at the webcam and seeing the constant pile of new shipments of gear sitting in the center of the shop.

It looks delightfully chaotic!

-B.

Bigg_Budd
06-11-2008, 17:34
I was in there the other day. Cardboard boxes stacked up to the entrance.

Biz must be good...

DevilDiver
06-11-2008, 17:43
All I can say is "Do you need a wet suit"?
I think they have more inventory of Henderson than the manufacture does......

The web cam is cool! Try calling and asking Joe to try one of the shirts on in front of the cam to see how it looks....:smilie39:

Vercingetorix
06-11-2008, 18:09
There are also stacks of boxes of wetsuit inventory in the hallway leading back to the classroom and pool. Every time I go to the store, there's a UPS truck out front and walls of boxes stacked taller than me.

Geoff_T
06-11-2008, 21:23
Yeah I was there today and my non diving wife commented on the difference between the lds we went to in ct and scuba toys.

Jack Hammer
06-12-2008, 00:24
I've used it each I've called them. I think it's kinda cool to be able to see the person I'm talking to.

Jack

Martin2
06-12-2008, 08:07
I've used it each I've called them. I think it's kinda cool to be able to see the person I'm talking to.

Jack

I've never considered that. I didn't discover ST until I moved out of the DFW area so I've never been in to see everyone. :smiley19:

ian
06-12-2008, 08:33
Is it just me or is something up?

Everytime I hit the webcam link on the ST main page, it shuts down my browser.

What's up with that?

fire diver
06-12-2008, 08:45

Jack

I do the same thing. It makes me feel more like I'm actually there in person.

harb99
06-12-2008, 08:49
Is it just me or is something up?

Everytime I hit the webcam link on the ST main page, it shuts down my browser.

What's up with that?

just checked - works fine for me and the controls were available :)

Vercingetorix
06-12-2008, 08:50
If you use the webcam late at night, you may catch Joe throwing hundreds of 100-dollar bills on the floor and rolling around while laughing manically.

cowgirldiver
06-12-2008, 10:33
When I went in the store, I asked them why there weren't any prices on anything (doesn't really matter-the prices are so good you are going to buy it anyway). But one of the guys told me that the stuff goes in and out so fast (from online orders) that it's not worth it to price them.

longtailbda
06-12-2008, 10:55
I'd love to have a lds that had and went through that kind of inventory.

avw
06-12-2008, 12:18

Jack

I do the same; last week I was going to call in an order so I checked the webcam, but someone was already at the controls. Not wanting to disrupt their fun, I just watched them move the camera around. Soon after, I noticed a rather attractive female customer come in and stand at the counter. She was wearing a pair of very tight jeans---and you can guess what the guy controlling the camera zoomed in on....:smiley30:

very naughty:naughty:

ScubaToys Larry
06-12-2008, 13:29
Damn... Busted. I have to stay off my own webcam. :smiley2:

Geoff_T
06-12-2008, 13:53
I'd love to have a lds that had and went through that kind of inventory.

or any other retail store for that matter.

Liv7301
06-12-2008, 16:01
It was great the time I accidentally left my purse in the classroom in the back. I called in the next morning and watched Joe get from the back, bring it to the phone, and then when we were done talking, go put it in the office for safe keeping. It was great peace of mind.

ScubaToys Larry
06-12-2008, 16:04
It was great the time I accidentally left my purse in the classroom in the back. I called in the next morning and watched Joe get from the back, bring it to the phone, and then when we were done talking, go put it in the office for safe keeping. It was great peace of mind.

Uh... Joe did that??!! I'd keep an eye on the credit card bills for a while.. :smiley5:

Liv7301
06-12-2008, 16:11

Uh... Joe did that??!! I'd keep an eye on the credit card bills for a while.. :smiley5:

That was almost a year ago so I think I am safe!

emt
01-26-2009, 09:54
Well I just did a search and noted today the webcam talk file here. I was going to post a new thread & say "I love the webcam you guys have". Really cool to zoom in and out & right & left. wow, I wish all the stores did this. Really impressive. The bathroom joke was cool too.

BSea
01-26-2009, 10:12
What happened to the plans for the pool cam?