PDA

View Full Version : Cool ladies t-shirt

YellowfinKunkfish
06-18-2008, 13:20
Finally got my measurements t-shirt from Girl Diver : : (http://www.girldiver.com) a couple of weeks ago. I love it!!! The front says "Wanna see my measurements?", and the the back says, 80 cubic feet, 3000 psi, more bottom time than the boys" They have been having some problems with their server, so if you order, make sure you send them an email too, just to make sure they get the order. The shirt is perfect, now I'm thinking about ordering one of those pink hats!

Rhonda

reactive
06-18-2008, 13:45
Cool shirt. I passed the link along to my girlfriend!

CompuDude
06-18-2008, 13:51
LOL very nice... if my wife ever gets certified, I'll have to get her one of those!

mwhities
06-18-2008, 14:20
Most girls do have more bottom times...

*ducks and runs*

CompuDude
06-18-2008, 14:21

*ducks and runs*

You should be ashamed of yourself.

(I want that short for my wife more than ever, oddly...)

mwhities
06-18-2008, 14:22

*ducks and runs*

You should be ashamed of yourself.

(I want that short for my wife more than ever, oddly...)

Why? My wife has a LOT of bottom time... (I hope she never reads this...:P)

mselizann
06-18-2008, 16:41
I will have to look into this- I love cute shirts- thanks!

acceb0721
08-03-2008, 22:01
I like that, gonna go check it out. We dive on Beaver Lake in Arkansas. My favorite shirt from there is pink and says 'I Dive On Beaver' with the shop logo and a dive flag on the back and 'Beaver Lake' on each sleeve. My husband has one in blue and another in grey and we both get funny looks every time we wear them. It's great.

Jenn
08-04-2008, 19:18
I will have to check that out I like cool shirts with sayings like that. Do they have other shirts that have cool sayings?

BuzzGA
08-04-2008, 21:33
Thanks for finding that shirt, I saw it once and wanted to get it for my wife. She is about to wrap up her Rescue cert so I think I just found a "graduation" present for her

mgibson301
08-11-2008, 21:16
That shirt is too cute! How was the sizing on it? Did it run small?

BlueC5Kitten
08-19-2008, 14:23
That shirt is too cute! How was the sizing on it? Did it run small?

It looks like it would. I typically wear a medium, but am ordering a large.

YellowfinKunkfish
08-21-2008, 08:31
Yes!! It does run a bit small, definitely order a size larger than you would normally wear.

Rhonda

moosicman
08-21-2008, 12:05
I saw a hilarious shirt in Key West. It said "Would you please tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes!"

lol

LCF
08-23-2008, 04:20
I saw that shirt a long time ago, but I want one that says 170 cu ft and a 7 foot hose . . .

DiverD66
09-21-2008, 09:42
Thanks Rhonda!! I had no idea such a site existed, as I'm a newby!! I will definately be shopping there and let others know about the site!!

BlueC5Kitten
09-28-2008, 08:56
Still waiting to hear back from GirlDiver.com's Cindy. I have left 3 voicemail messages and tried to send emails (mail is returned as their mailbox is full) as well as leaving comments on their web-page...this is with regard to an order I placed on 19 AUGUST!!! I still haven't received my shirt!

GirlDiver folks...if you are out there and reading this, I'm really interested in getting my shirt or my money back (the former is preferred)!!!

thevalkyry
09-29-2008, 08:50
Cute shirt... tempted by the hat as well...BlueC5Kitten - post back when you have your orders woes straightened out and maybe it will be safe to try again...

YellowfinKunkfish
10-02-2008, 19:33
Still waiting to hear back from GirlDiver.com's Cindy. I have left 3 voicemail messages and tried to send emails (mail is returned as their mailbox is full) as well as leaving comments on their web-page...this is with regard to an order I placed on 19 AUGUST!!! I still haven't received my shirt!

GirlDiver folks...if you are out there and reading this, I'm really interested in getting my shirt or my money back (the former is preferred)!!!

I am having the same problem, I ordered another shirt, and a hat in early September. Have left messages on the website, email, and even pm'd her on Scubaboard. (which is how I finally reached her before) They were having problems with their server before, but when I pm'd her on Scubaboard, she fixed it, and I got my stuff quickly. This time.... I haven't heard anything. I thought for awhile maybe they were just on a trip or something, but now I'm starting to wonder... I guess pretty soon, I will just file a complaint with paypal, to get my money back.

Rhonda

Ladyvalea
10-03-2008, 12:17
I'm so new....but the meaurement thing was cute...but I'm not sure what it means? So 80 with 3000psi...does that mean women use less air? duh???? educate me plz
Like a man with the same tank will not equal with the girls at the end of a dive?

Foo2
10-03-2008, 12:23
I'm so new....but the meaurement thing was cute...but I'm not sure what it means? So 80 with 3000psi...does that mean women use less air? duh???? educate me plz
Like a man with the same tank will not equal with the girls at the end of a dive?

You got it.:smiley20:

sidneydiver
10-26-2008, 18:08
I was wondering if anyone who ordered those t-shirts has received them or had an answer yet, as I have also been waiting some time for an order I have placed and paid for?

BlueC5Kitten
10-28-2008, 22:19
Nope, still no answer. Called again recently and received a new voicemail message indicating that the phone was no longer recording voicemail messages or they were not able to be retrieved. They person recording the message, Cindy, recommended sending a text message to the same cell phone number and/or emailing her at Cindy@girldiver.com.

My order from August still has not been filled, and I am getting quite irritated with the whole process. I have sent a text and email, with still no response. I am giving them until the 19th of November (that will be 3 months for resolution), and then I will be contacting PayPal to get my money back. As well, I will be contacting the BBB, to report deceptive marketing practices.

I was hoping to have something prior to my dive in Bonaire last month, and still aspire to have it prior to some diving next month. If not, I can find female apparel elsewhere. And I am certain that the word of mouth on these boards isn't going to do them any favours with their business.:smiley13:

YellowfinKunkfish, what is the associated screen name on Scubaboard? I'll try that as another means of contact. Nevermind, found it and sent a PM over there.

noaf
10-29-2008, 12:56
great
thnx alot ")

BlueC5Kitten
11-10-2008, 09:47
Wanted to give an update...seems Cindy has been on SB and checked her messages since I posted, but I still have not received a response...:smiley5:

I have sent another PM, another text message and a couple of emails. Not sure how easy it is to get money back from PayPal, but will contact them, since I never received the merchandise. We'll see how this goes! She has one more week...

sidneydiver
11-18-2008, 17:07
Ok, another update. I have received 2 e-mails from Cindy saying that she is giving me my money back and that when the t-shirts come in, she will send my order to me for free! She blamed the problems on a 'bad hire'.

James1010
11-18-2008, 18:03
I have never seen people so excited to find a shirt...... Just kidding I am just jealous. Woman do have more bottom time. I do very well on my air and I did a drift dive and came up after 60 minutes with 500 psi and there was a young girl who came up with 1700 psi.

BlueC5Kitten
11-22-2008, 10:36
Ok, another update. I have received 2 e-mails from Cindy saying that she is giving me my money back and that when the t-shirts come in, she will send my order to me for free! She blamed the problems on a 'bad hire'.

I wish she would respond to my emails...

I am on the phone with PayPal now trying to get my money back...since the order was placed so long ago, I probably won't receive my money back from them. They have logged the dispute, but the return payment depends on how many claims are made against the vendor.

Here are my contact attempts...

Email received from PayPal confirming payment received on 19 Aug 2008.
Email sent to girldiver@girldiver.com on 5 Sept 2008; returned as undeliverable.
Called (253) 217-8204, left vm on 22 Sep 1:36PM CDT for Cindy
Email sent to girldiver@girldiver.com on 23 Sept 2008; returned as undeliverable.
Called (253) 217-8204, left vm on 26 Sep 12:06PM CDT for Cindy
Email sent to girldiver@girldiver.com on 29 Sept 2008; returned as undeliverable.
Called (253) 217-8204, left vm on 30 Sep 1:16pm CDT for Cindy
Called (253) 217-8204, couldn’t leave vm on 7 oct 08 2:28pm CDT for Cindy due to her mailbox being too full.
Called (253) 217-8204, rec’d hang-up x2, 24 Oct 08. Then received outgoing voicemail message requesting text or email be sent, as voicemail was no longer accessible on phone line.
Sent Text Message to (253) 217-8204 and email to Cindy@girldiver.com, 24 Oct 2008, 5:10pm CDT
Sent private message via ScubaBoard.com’s message service 29 Oct 08
Called (253) 217-8204, 30 Oct 08, again rec’d message re: mailbox no longer receiving messages.
Email sent to Cindy@girldiver.com 31 Oct 2008
Sent Text Message (253) 217-8204, on 6 Nov 08, 11:44am CST.
Sent private message via ScubaBoard.com’s message service 10 Nov 08

I would think she would have responded by now though...

Hey, sidneydiver, if you hear from her again, please let her know that I am not a happy camper, please! Just sent her another email... :(

BlueC5Kitten
11-22-2008, 10:48
I have never seen people so excited to find a shirt...... Just kidding I am just jealous. Woman do have more bottom time. I do very well on my air and I did a drift dive and came up after 60 minutes with 500 psi and there was a young girl who came up with 1700 psi.

It's not so much excitement to find a t-shirt...it is just that it is cute, tailored for women and I've already paid for it...so I'd like to receive it, ya know?

scubajane
11-22-2008, 11:17
Maybe Scuba Toys would print a similar shirt. they mail out in 24 hours.

YellowfinKunkfish
11-26-2008, 19:49
I have never heard anything from her. I have also tried to get my money back through paypal, but have had no luck. I guess I'm just out of luck. How can she blame it on a bad hire??? I pm'd her on scubaboard to let her know I placed an order, right away!!!! They need to stop selling stuff if they can't fill the orders.

Rhonda

Kunk35
11-26-2008, 20:16
Yellowfin just let me know that this person ripped us off out of 50 bucks or so. That just isn't acceptable.

Public records show two possible phone numbers for a Cindy Ross that live in Tacoma Wa. This "Puyallup" Wa looks to be a suburb of Tacoma. I'll try these numbers tomorrow (Thanksgiving day), maybe this chick will be home fixing her turkey dinner bought and paid for with our 50 and everyone elses cash she is stealing.

I won't post the numbers here, but anyone can just go to Zabasearch and search the name in washington and they will come up.

Why is it that people feel like they can just take others hard earned cash and not give anything in return????

ccoceangirl
11-30-2008, 00:58
I love that shirt it is sooo cute... I'm so gonna have to get me one.

BlueC5Kitten
12-03-2008, 10:04
Public records show two possible phone numbers for a Cindy Ross that live in Tacoma Wa. This "Puyallup" Wa looks to be a suburb of Tacoma. I'll try these numbers tomorrow (Thanksgiving day), maybe this chick will be home fixing her turkey dinner bought and paid for with our 50 and everyone elses cash she is stealing.

Hey, Kunk and Yellowfin, any luck with that call?

I have routinely sent her text messages, emails and PMs on SB. PayPal has informed me that it has been too long since the transaction to get my money back...and here I thought I was being nice by giving her the benefit of the doubt...so I guess I will just have to take it to the level of harassment in hopes that she will refund my money or send the tee.:smiley13:

BlueC5Kitten
12-11-2008, 13:12
New update...received an email with a similar story as sidneydiver:

Nikki,

Sorry for the confusion. Yes...problems with a bad hire...and refunding shirts is one of the more minor issues. (That's ok...it's almost a new year, right?)

I will be getting the shirts in shortly, but in the meantime...I want to refund your shirt cost, as this is not the way I want to do business. Pulling everything back "in-house" and revamping.

When the shirts come in...I'll send one to you as ordered...complimentary. Luckily, in looking at things, it appears there are only four customers so far who have these issues...but I'm still sorting through.

Again, I apologize for the delay. I will send the refund through PayPal as a "send money". Let me know if this is the address that you use with your PayPal account, as I had to redo that account and lost the invoicing. I'll get the refund out promptly.

Thanks again,

Cindy

YellowFinKunkfish, if you haven't heard from Cindy, you may want to try one more time, noting that you have requested a refund through PayPal and cite your attempts to contact her. She is aware that there are a few folks who have ordered the shirt, but she is still going through her messages.

I confirmed my email address, so now I will :smilie40:...as there's nothing in my PayPal account yet.

BlueC5Kitten
12-11-2008, 16:21
An additional update...just received returned payment from Cindy...:smiley31: along with another email detailing the bad hire problem and that she will send out the shirt ASAP.

Incidentally, the returned payment was more than the outlay for the shirt.:smiley20: I'm sorry Cindy had to learn a tough lesson, but am very glad to report that she is rectifying the situation appropriately. Once i get my shirt, I will report back.