PDA

View Full Version : WTB DUI Rock Boots Size 12

narcosis
06-22-2008, 08:04
I looking for a pair of well maintained used rock boots size 12. I know they are around $100.00 new. Trying to save $$. Also, I hear that the sizes run a bit small, I'm actually a size 11 but am told to go with a size 12.

Crimediver
06-22-2008, 09:27
PM sent. I may have a pair, gotta check.

mwhities
06-22-2008, 11:07
I looking for a pair of well maintained used rock boots size 12. I know they are around $100.00 new. Trying to save $$. Also, I hear that the sizes run a bit small, I'm actually a size 11 but am told to go with a size 12.

Not sure about running small. I wear size 16 shoes/boot/etc and I wear a size 15 DUI Rockboot. (I have a pair of 15s for sale.:P)

Michael

thesmoothdome
06-22-2008, 11:31
I wear a 10 in regular shoes and wear an 11 in Rockboots.
If you can't find rockboots at a decent price you could use a pair of Converse All-Stars. Much cheaper than rock boots.

KennyD
06-22-2008, 17:25

Negative! I wear a size 11 shoe and bought my Dry Suit a little over a month ago. I still have not recieved my Rockboots. I bought a size 12 off of the Net and they are way too big. I wear them with two pair of "Cool Wool" Socks and have them pulled all the way tight. Tried a size 11 on from a friend of mine and they were Perfect! Hate to see you make the same mistake as I made in the size department.
Converse All Stars are the ticket! I bought a pair of "Chuck Taylor" All Black a few weeks ago. They work Great! Had to buy a size 13.

narcosis
06-22-2008, 21:17
I didn't think I'd get such a great response. First time on this site. Crimediver if you find a pair of rock boots let me know. After checking things out today, the converse sneakers seem the cheap way to go. I'll probably get a pair of those and see if they are functional, not much to loose by trying. Now gotta get some talc powder then take a drysuit course.

thesmoothdome
06-23-2008, 00:32
Now gotta get some talc powder then take a drysuit course.

Be sure to get pure talc, not the perfumed stuff most places sell.

I was just cruising the DUI site and discovered that they had some production issues with the rock boots lately, so it may be a while before you can get a pair from them.

KennyD
06-24-2008, 19:59
I was just cruising the DUI site and discovered that they had some production issues with the rock boots lately, so it may be a while before you can get a pair from them.[/quote]

Thats what I ran into with my new Suit. I've had it for two months now and didn't get any Rock Boots. They are suppose to be released this week I believe. They sent some cheap high top regular booties with the suit until the Rock Boots arrive. :smiley21: