PDA

View Full Version : These Guy's Never Cease To Amaze!!

creggur
08-08-2007, 07:44
Hey Larry, Just wanted to thank you and your crew for converting our Envoys to Deluxes..

I had the most surreal experience yesterday, I clicked in on the web cam (which is very sweet by the way) and I see two reg bags sitting on the counter. I see a guy working on one of the regs and I was thinking it would be cool if that's mine and Tracie's regs...

Well I see the guy taking the yellow hose protectors off and putting pink ones on... I'm like hey I'll bet that is Tracie's reg.. When he finishes I see him walk over to the phone and start dialing, about that time my cell phone rings and it's Greg ( I believe) letting me know my regs are done, would ship out same day, and that you did have the pink hose protectors in stock. Sitting there watching the guy call me was the coolest thing ever!!!

I've got the owner of my place sold on the webcam thing when we move into our new facility next year to help with our online sales (Audi parts and accessories).

Anyway thanks again for everything, You guy's really are my LDS even though you are a thousand miles away!!:smiley20:

torrey
08-08-2007, 08:14
That's pretty cool...but a little freaky at the same time. It's hard to imagine being watched secretly by the customer you're putting stuff together for, hehe.

the gooch
08-08-2007, 08:38
It's hard to imagine being watched secretly by the customer you're putting stuff together for, hehe.
Only if you have something to hide :smiley2:

ScubaToys Larry
08-08-2007, 08:54
Thanks for sharing. If you were there we'd let you watch us work on your stuff... why not from 1000 miles away!

Let us know what you think of the adjustable version after you dive it!

Centerius
08-08-2007, 08:59
Wow, that's cool. I like to pull up the webcam and call them :p .

medic001918
08-08-2007, 11:34
Cool story. Enjoy your new reg's.

Shane