PDA

View Full Version : TWIN JET FULL FOOT FINS wanted

sniffy
06-24-2008, 14:12
I am looking for a set of Black full foot twin jet scuba pro fins size 8-9 and 9-10. I will buy at store "except leisure pro" or from an individual. If you have them please email me at sniffy@cfl.rr.com.

Thanks

digitalman
06-30-2008, 15:31
Find the nearest LDS who is an authorized SP dealer and get them to order you some if they don't have them in stock. I agree on the not buying from Leisure Pro when dealing with SP products, or any other product for which they're not authorized dealers.

wmspdi
07-01-2008, 09:13
Why full foot fins? Why not get the foot pocket/heel strap version? The heel strap fins work well for both warm and cold water diving.

FYI - I started off with full foot fins, but they gave me blisters. After a few dives I sold them and bought Twin Jet fins with heel straps and booties. A few years ago I moved on to XS Scuba Turtle fins (at half the price of ScubaPro Twin Jets). The Turtles are great fins, but not quite as stiff as the original ScubaPro Jet fin.

agillespey
07-08-2008, 12:35
I have a pair but they have the straps. email me at agillespey@yahoo.com if intrested

DonnyGreen
07-24-2008, 10:49
I also have a pair with straps and am looking to sell them...donny.green@gmail.com