PDA

View Full Version : WTB: cheap functional old first stage with just LP hose

Matt
08-08-2007, 11:31
WTB: cheap functional old first stage with just LP hose (preferably a longer one)

I just want a old first stage with a LP hose on it, so I can hook it up to my tank whenever I want to use the air in the tank to blow things off. Useful for my RC collection, blowing out the dirt in the little places...

chewyjr15
08-17-2007, 16:22
i think i might have something for you its a 10 yearold shurwood, hasnt been serviced or tested in a few years but ill let it go fairly cheap pm me if your interested!

terrillja
08-17-2007, 17:32
WTB: cheap functional old first stage with just LP hose (preferably a longer one)

I just want a old first stage with a LP hose on it, so I can hook it up to my tank whenever I want to use the air in the tank to blow things off. Useful for my RC collection, blowing out the dirt in the little places...

Look at the miniature compressors that they sell at Lowe's now, they are small and cheap, and don't have to be refilled like a scuba tank. For me to get a fill is 30 min round trip, kind of a pain. However my compressor is always filling itself. Not to mention, all the little things you can buy for a compressor are quite fun, tire inflators, etc...

crpntr133
09-17-2007, 14:57
If you are in need of just the LP hose I have an 18" and a 22". I think the second one is a 22".