PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Princeton, TX!

Foo2
07-10-2007, 22:06
Hey ya'll!
<DIV>I'm Foo2! Incase some of you are wondering, my mom is Foo on SB. The Texas Swamp Divers dubbed me Foo2. Anyway, I'm a new diver...5-20-07 and I got my OW cert with ST. I've been trying to get in dives at least once a month since I got my cert. Unfortunately, I can't afford to do much more diving than that. http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley19.gif I'm going to Cozumel on 7-19 and can't wait to do some blue water dives! Anyway, if you have any questions...ask!</DIV>
<DIV>Blessings,</DIV>
<DIV>Foo2</DIV>

mwhities
07-10-2007, 22:23
Heya Foo2!

Congrats on you cert too! How are the instructors there? I'm thinking AOW soon. :)

Don't stress about getting dives in, I'm sure you are young and you have many years of diving to look forward to. Just make the most of the ones you do get in and dive SAFE!

I dove in Belize and Cozumel last year. My first drift dive in Cozumel was awesome. You will enjoy. Just take your time and soak everything in.

Michael

Foo2
07-10-2007, 22:28
My instructor was Nick and my DM was Sean. They were a lot of fun! Nick is a great instructor. He made me feel totally comfortable. When I do my AOW, I will try to schedule it with him. Just my $0.02.
<DIV>I'm itching for Cozumel. There's only so much to get excited about in the TX ponds. I know I'll have a great time.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Blesssings,</DIV>
<DIV>Foo2</DIV>

mwhities
07-10-2007, 22:39
Ahh, I will enquire about this with Joe next time I talk with him. Thanks for the inside info. :)

Michael