PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys Custom

percussionist1
06-29-2008, 09:49
My wife and I just got our BCs yesterday and we had a thought...Is it possible for us to get some part of the BCs we just purchased, customized? We obviously wouldn't want to buy all new units, just "customized parts." We are specifically looking to get some level of Dallas Cowboys "stuff" on there.

Does anyone know if this is possible? She bought a Zena and I bought a Brigade.

Thanks!

ScubaToys Larry
06-29-2008, 09:57
Did you get them at our shop?? Did you see Joe's Laker Zeagle??

Custom Zeagle BCD - Virtual Reality 360 View (http://www.spinobject.com/scubatoys/zeagle/custom/index.asp)

We can custom order any panel in any color - It's not that much more - to swap out some of the shoulders - or pockets for different colors. Just don't dive what you have yet - and if you got it from us - we can just take that back, and order up some of the different color panels - then if you want - you can give us some patches (like you see on Joes there) and we can have Zeagle sew those on as they make your custom panels.

Depending on how many colors - and where you put them - it will run $50 to $100 if you go nuts. Now with those BCs - you cannot do the bladder - as that is a special material they don't have in colors... Joes uses the ranger bladder as that is just a cover - and it can be any color you want - it's just a holder for the bag inside...

But you should be able to get the point across that your a Cowboy fan with just some blue here and there - and a cowboy star on the pockets. That, and maybe we can sew on a picture of jessica simpson on one pocket, and Romo's number on the other?

edit: Dah?! "did you get it from us..." errr... we're the only people with brigades - so I'd guess yes... early... need... more... coffee.... :smiley36:

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 10:03
My wife and I just got our BCs yesterday and we had a thought...Is it possible for us to get some part of the BCs we just purchased, customized? We obviously wouldn't want to buy all new units, just "customized parts." We are specifically looking to get some level of Dallas Cowboys "stuff" on there.

Does anyone know if this is possible? She bought a Zena and I bought a Brigade.

Thanks!

Why on gods green earth would you want to de-value a perfectly good Zeagle BCD like that? If you are going to do it, at least get a "real" team on there like the Pats or Celtics! Did I mention the Celtics Just Kicked the Lakers buts...............:smiley2::smilie39:

:smilie40:

Black-Gorrilla
06-29-2008, 10:08
i think cowboy themed would look sick. some gray and some blue parts along with the rest of the black will be a nice contrast!!

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 10:17
i think cowboy themed would look sick. some gray and some blue parts along with the rest of the black will be a nice contrast!!

I am not saying the color scheme, blue and grey, is wrong just the Cowboys.

ScubaToys Larry
06-29-2008, 11:04
]

Why on gods green earth would you want to de-value a perfectly good Zeagle BCD like that? If you are going to do it, at least get a "real" team on there like the Pats or Celtics! Did I mention the Celtics Just Kicked the Lakers buts...............:smiley2::smilie39:

I forget... did the Pats win the superbowl last year?? Or did their video camera break? :smilie39:

bassplayer
06-29-2008, 11:09

FailedExistence
06-29-2008, 11:23
I suppose with a Cowboys theme you don't have to worry about it getting stolen. Who would want it! :)

Regarding the Patriots theme - I'd be too afraid the thing would fall apart at the end of a perfect dive! :)

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 11:24
]

I forget... did the Pats win the superbowl last year?? Or did their video camera break? :smilie39:

lol that bitter words of a man whose team is no longer relevant!:smilie39: Im sorry man I am so much more a Red Sox fan than I am a fan of anything or any one else! Just fun to give Cow Boys fans a ribbing now and then!

ScubaToys Larry
06-29-2008, 11:24
I talked to scott... He can make a pats one with their new logo:

http://scubatoys.com/images/pats.jpg

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 11:28

Now thats Funny!

harb99
06-29-2008, 11:31

:smilie39:

Vercingetorix
06-29-2008, 11:33
For those of us who don't follow the football stuff, please explain the joke behind the Pats and the video camera.

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 11:36
For those of us who don't follow the football stuff, please explain the joke behind the Pats and the video camera.

spy gate 101 (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extras/spygate/)

A whole todoo about nutting if ya ask me!:smilie40:

ScubaToys Larry
06-29-2008, 12:39

That opinion comes as such a surprise... Coming from you... Living in New England!:smiley29:

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 12:48

That opinion comes as such a surprise... Coming from you... Living in New England!:smiley29:

Would this be a bad time to ask you to price a SS BP/W package for me? Blue and grey of course!:smiley2:

Vercingetorix
06-29-2008, 12:50
Rileybri, thank you.

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 12:52
Rileybri, thank you.

I aim the peas! Or is that aim to please? I always get that one wrong!

navyhmc
06-29-2008, 13:56
Guys and Gals, can't we all just get along? I mean really!

Besides Green and Gold would look better on a BC :D

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 14:18

How much lead does the cheese head add to your belt??

navyhmc
06-29-2008, 16:28

Depends, if you use a good Wisconson cheddar, you can take off 5 lbs... :D :smilie39:

Black-Gorrilla
06-29-2008, 17:02
this is getting good!!:smilie40:

Rileybri
06-29-2008, 17:06

Depends, if you use a good Wisconson cheddar, you can take off 5 lbs... :D :smilie39:

Now with all that extra weight on your head, do you dive with a BP/W to help with you trim? :smiley36: