PDA

View Full Version : Jack Bauer....We've all head the Chuck Norris...What about JB?

LRDWILDER
07-01-2008, 13:51
These maybe similar to Chuck Norris....ONLY BETTER!

1. Donald Sutherland fathered Keifer Sutherland, but GOD fathered Jack Bauer!

2. If everyone listened to Jack Bauer the show would be called 12 Hours!

EDIT....Apparently I can't spell......Should be "We've all HEARD the Chuck Norris....."

Hey, I'm no Jack Bauer!

LRDWILDER
07-01-2008, 13:57
3. When monsters go to bed, they check the closet to make sure Jack Bauer isn't in there!

4.Jack Bauer once stepped into quicksand. The quicksand couldn't escape and nearly drowned.

5.In order to control illegal immagration in the United States, the President installed cardboard cut outs of Jack Bauer along the U.S./Mexican border.

6. G.I. Joe has Jack Bauer action figures.

7.Jack Bauer named his cat 'Chuck Norris.' Why? Because Chuck Norris is a *****.

Grizbear98
07-01-2008, 14:25
Once cast as Jack Bauer, Kiefer Sutherland was immediately tortured and killed by Jack Bauer.
No one plays Jack Bauer

Superman has Jack Bauer Pajamas

Chuck Norris is a Texas Ranger only because Jack Bauer won’t allow him to be a federal agent

(24 is awesome can't wait for the new season)

mike_s
07-01-2008, 14:30
I would say that Chuck Norris could definately kick Jack Bauer's ass...

LRDWILDER
07-01-2008, 14:34

Jack Bauer makes Chuck Norris look like Adam West.

bassplayer
07-01-2008, 14:39
Chuck Norris is REAL....JB exists on TV because Chuck Norris allows it:smiley21:

matt151617
07-01-2008, 21:39

Yeah, I have to agree with that. Chuck Norris is the original ass kicker. One roundhouse kick to the face and Jack Bauer would be history.

thagar
07-02-2008, 19:59
If what I understand about 24 is that every episode is an hour than it is BS anyway because we all know that it take way more than an hour to get from one end of LA to the other. But yet Jack can do it hmmmmm.

Grizbear98
07-03-2008, 07:25
that's because he's Jack Bauer and time stops for him

Joe_Tucker
09-01-2008, 14:53
Favorite Jack Bauer quote has got to be from Season 2 - 'I'm gonna need a hacksaw.' If that isn't bad ass I don't know what is.

JCAT
09-01-2008, 14:59
Jack who?

IrishSquid
09-01-2008, 16:19
Jack who?

Is it just me; but Jack B. and the entire CTU bunch are about the most excruciatingly incompetent bunch of clowns I've ever seen.
Can Jack ever talk without yelling? Where do they get their cell phones, The Dollar Store?
Vic Mackey would tear Jack B. a new one!

hooligan
09-01-2008, 19:08
Jack who?

Is it just me; but Jack B. and the entire CTU bunch are about the most excruciatingly incompetent bunch of clowns I've ever seen.
Can Jack ever talk without yelling? Where do they get their cell phones, The Dollar Store?

Vic Mackey is a BadA$$. I'm so sad this is going to be the last season of The Shield. Best show on TV.

IrishSquid
09-05-2008, 19:52
Jack who?

Vic Mackey is a BadA$$. I'm so sad this is going to be the last season of The Shield. Best show on TV.

Yeah, that's a bummer. It is really one of the only series on TV I actually liked.

Warren
09-05-2008, 21:39
Who the heck is Jack Bauer???